PDA

View Full Version : From Twitter

civilengineerdog
10-13-2014, 10:46 AM
Read more @FOXSports- Tennessee Fan Releases Picture of Robert Nkemdiche Hitting Bong on Game Week-http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/tennessee-fan-releases-picture-of-robert-nkemdiche-hitting-bong-on-game-week-101314

BeardoMSU
10-13-2014, 10:52 AM
Ruh roh....

DovaDawg
10-13-2014, 10:53 AM
D'OH!

starkvegasdawg
10-13-2014, 11:23 AM
He tokes out of love. Freeze doesn't care because he only bought the weed to support the economy of a local under privilaged minority neighborhood.

yjnkdawg
10-13-2014, 11:29 AM
He's just demonstrating to OM players what you shouldn't do, as a football player******.

Coach34
10-13-2014, 11:34 AM
I don't hate Tenn as much now

BeardoMSU
10-13-2014, 11:40 AM
RK likes to get wet, obviously.

No wonder he's so dominant on the field*****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzB03c6Dc10

Pollodawg
10-13-2014, 11:41 AM
Supposedly this pic is old.

msstate7
10-13-2014, 11:44 AM
Supposedly this pic is old.

Regardless. Has he been suspended for it?

Johnson85
10-13-2014, 11:47 AM
I kind of hope he won't, and hope that the UT guy sharing this picture gets shamed a little bit. I'm not particularly worried about Kimdeechie being treated fairly after the fight that he's being sued for, but I think it'd be pretty awful if college football players had to worry at all times about somebody snapping a picture and sharing it on social media. College athletes should be able to havea drink without it being plastered everywhere online.

Bully Dee Williams
10-13-2014, 11:47 AM
The person who allegedly leaked the pic said it was from August, so it's not that old. Plus, you are crazy if you think he isn't still doing something. It's not like he has a sparkling past.

Pollodawg
10-13-2014, 11:54 AM
I wasn't trying to defend the dude. I am just saying that OM will find a way for nothing to come of this.

EAVdog
10-13-2014, 12:23 PM
Douche move on UT fans part. Kimchee might kill Justin Worley because he's so pissed. Fans shouldn't try to get involved with the outcome of their game. Tweet it out in August and it's a little less douchey.

I seen it dawg
10-13-2014, 12:36 PM
Not douche at all. **** them.

Coach34
10-13-2014, 01:08 PM
I kinda like saving it for the week you play them myself

mic
10-13-2014, 01:41 PM
Douche move on UT fans part. Kimchee might kill Justin Worley because he's so pissed. Fans shouldn't try to get involved with the outcome of their game. Tweet it out in August and it's a little less douchey.

I don't care if it's from 2011.. Props to You UT fan.
Douche move is sucker punching a frat boy from behind and then curb stomping him.. "Allegedly"

klc90
10-13-2014, 02:42 PM
On his Twitter account young Robert follows High Times, and the Alaska Cannibas Society. How stupid is this kid?

Political Hack
10-13-2014, 02:45 PM
On his Twitter account young Robert follows High Times, and the Alaska Cannibas Society. How stupid is this kid?

you've got to be kidding me.

ScoobaDawg
10-13-2014, 02:51 PM

Does it really surprise you? as i said.. he is untouchable, unless the NCAA/ SEC decide to investigate pot usuage at UM for some reason I dont see anything happening. photo doesnt really show anything.

GreenheadDawg
10-13-2014, 02:54 PM

Guys, Guys.. Everything is ok.. Freeze said he is certain the drug tests are accurate** That man is the epitome of a hypocrite. He absolutely makes me sick. I am in no way the type of christian I should be but I don't walk around quoting scripture and acting like I'm God's gift to save the world. At the end of the day, he will do absolutely anything to win. Anything

BossDawg
10-13-2014, 03:09 PM
Regardless. Has he been suspended for it?

Was reading an SB Nation article earlier about it and evidently Freeze is "super confident" that the situation was handled appropriately. In other words, no, they won't do anything. Surprised? You think UMiss is about to follow the rules when it's an incident involving one of their Gods?

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/10/13/6970231/robert-nkemdiche-bong-photo-hugh-freeze-ole-miss

GreenheadDawg
10-13-2014, 03:19 PM
Was reading an SB Nation article earlier about it and evidently Freeze is "super confident" that the situation was handled appropriately. In other words, no, they won't do anything. Surprised? You think UMiss is about to follow the rules when it's an incident involving one of their Gods?

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/10/13/6970231/robert-nkemdiche-bong-photo-hugh-freeze-ole-miss

Bottom line. Freeze is a piece of shit snake in the grass

klc90
10-13-2014, 03:52 PM
Freeze is in no way shape form or fashion in charge of that program. Yes, he is the head coach, and calls the shots on the sidelines, and it's his playbook, etc. But he is not calling the shots for the program as a whole. He couldn't suspend Nkemdiche if he wanted to.

sandwolf
10-13-2014, 04:01 PM
I kind of hope he won't, and hope that the UT guy sharing this picture gets shamed a little bit. I'm not particularly worried about Kimdeechie being treated fairly after the fight that he's being sued for, but I think it'd be pretty awful if college football players had to worry at all times about somebody snapping a picture and sharing it on social media. College athletes should be able to havea drink without it being plastered everywhere online.

Then I guess their lives must be pretty awful, because you can bet your ass that those guys are put under a microscope and are held to a much higher standard than everyone else is.......and if they are too stupid to understand that they are going to make headlines if they run around letting people snap pictures of them hitting a bong, or if they stand up on a table in the middle of hundreds of people on campus and yell, "I am gonna F her right in the P!" then they deserve whatever they get. Shit like this is really not difficult to avoid.....don't allow people to take pictures of you doing illegal drugs, put your booze in a cup, etc. If they don't like the extra scrutiny that comes with being a celebrity, they can quit playing football and I can promise you that no one will give a shit about what they do anymore.

These guys are star athletes that are treated like absolute gods, so let's not make them out to be some kind of a victim when they get called out for doing something stupid.....that is a good opportunity for them to learn about accountability.

Jack Lambert
10-13-2014, 04:03 PM
The person who allegedly leaked the pic said it was from August, so it's not that old. Plus, you are crazy if you think he isn't still doing something. It's not like he has a sparkling past.

He's doing something and it doesn't lite up.