PDA

View Full Version : Wearing Maroon

LC Dawg
10-13-2014, 10:00 AM
Whenever I leave the state I always wear my maroon proudly but I have a two day work trip to Tampa this week and I've never been more excited about being able to show my pride in my university. I'm hoping I come across some Seminole fans because my MSU shirts should strike up some interesting conversations. My only regret is that I don't have a layover in Atlanta because you will run into fans of pretty much every school in the nation going through there.

archdog
10-13-2014, 10:25 AM
Only regret is not having a layover in Atlanta. First time that has ever been said in the history of the human race.

LC Dawg
10-13-2014, 10:56 AM
Only regret is not having a layover in Atlanta. First time that has ever been said in the history of the human race.

HaHa. That's true. I'm still not thinking clearly from the weekend.

Barking 13
10-13-2014, 05:49 PM
I wear my MSU or M State Shirt or hat everywhere I go... folks used to laugh and kid me for it... now they kiss up to me..lol

ETA: I cover from GA to LA and everything in between.. basically the SEC W minus the A&M.. plus FL, GA, and west TN

AFDawg
10-13-2014, 06:06 PM
I work ist across the border from Hamilton, Alabama. I think I might go to lunch there tomorrow just to gloat.

Barking 13
10-13-2014, 06:25 PM
I work ist across the border from Hamilton, Alabama. I think I might go to lunch there tomorrow just to gloat.

I just moved to outside of Vernon.. right in the heart of elephant country...

IMissJack
10-13-2014, 08:44 PM
I got messages from LSU fans, Texas fans, A&M fans, and OH St. Fans over the weekend. They were all very congratulatory. Of course all want their team to win, but it's nice to have respect for MSU and most want MSU to do well.