PDA

View Full Version : A ranking question for the board?

MabenMaroon
10-12-2014, 10:39 PM
If Notre Dame were to go into Tallahassee this coming weekend and skull drag FSU ( I don't think that is likely ) or if FSU just flat out stomps ND and wins by 25/30 + ( I am thinking that would be more likely ), how would that affect our #1 ranking with us being idle. I am savoring every second of newly earned ranking and was wondering how either of the above scenarios would affect that with the heavy concentration of AP voters located in the northeast and as well as the heavily populated states like Ill, Oh, etc.

TheRef
10-12-2014, 10:41 PM
I think if FSU skull-drags ND then I could see FSU reclaiming #1.

chef dixon
10-12-2014, 10:44 PM
I think almost any form of FSU win reclaims #1. That would be fine with me. We got it, it happened, its awesome, and now its time to go on to the next feat which is Atlanta.

Smitty
10-12-2014, 10:48 PM
The AP was SOLIDLY in our favor. Give them the coaches poll, but unless FSU wins by 50 I think we are #1 in the AP.

Plus who knows what lies ahead for Jameis.

I also think there is NO WAY ND jumps us. Our resume is just too solid. Enjoy it gents, it's gonna be here for a while.

yjnkdawg
10-12-2014, 10:54 PM
I think in the Coaches' Poll, just a win by FSU and the Coaches would probably vote them back in as No. 1. Concerning the AP Poll, I think FSU has a more difficult time getting back to No. 1 unless it is a skull dragging of ND.

Political Hack
10-13-2014, 08:20 AM
I think in the Coaches' Poll, just a win by FSU and the Coaches would probably vote them back in as No. 1. Concerning the AP Poll, I think FSU has a more difficult time getting back to No. 1 unless it is a skull dragging of ND.

agree.