PDA

View Full Version : I've really enjoyed hearing the national media talk about Dan turning 2 and 3 stars

Bully13
10-12-2014, 10:16 PM
into 5 star players. if this winning thing we've got going continues, ESPECIALLY if we win the Battle for the Golden Egg (its proper name for all yall youngsters) he will be known as the BEST developer of high school talent.
whippin' "how 'bout our recruiting" U's ass would be HUGE.

let that sink in for a sec.

He will be the hottest college football coach in the country. We will be in another unchartered area and will start getting attention of National croots.

"Hey, if he can put 2 star recruits into the league, wonder what he could do with me?" could soon be the question amongst top talent across the region and Nationally. This of course would have to include Mullen telling the media that he has no intentions of leaving which I REALLY think he has NO intentions of doing. Just settle things in front of the microphone and be done with the bullshit. "Turning 2 and 3 stars into NFL draft choices" spoken by the National media could end up being HUGE...let's see how it plays out..

Please let this happen.