PDA

View Full Version : Traver Jung

Ifyouonlyknew
10-12-2014, 06:46 PM
This kid is going to come in & challenge for the Wells Rover spot. His commitment doesn't have an effect on any major recruit we want. The coaches aren't worried about the #'s right now so I'm not either. Here are his highlights & you tell me if he deserved an offer or not.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3171920/highlights/184277375

HoopsDawg
10-12-2014, 06:51 PM
He looks good. Collins loves those long, rangy athletic LB's. He and Gerri Green will be able to cover a lot of space if Green doesn't slide down to DE.

Irondawg
10-12-2014, 06:55 PM
I'm honestly not sure. The level of competion on some of the film doesn't look great and he looks a little stuff to me but does have the measurables. My instinct is a Joe Morrow linebacker but hopefully wrong. The coaches decided to take him at this point at the highest level of national attention we will ever attain so I trust they know what they are doing

Bully Dee Williams
10-12-2014, 07:03 PM
No reason at all to doubt our coaches.

msstate7
10-12-2014, 07:05 PM
No reason at all to doubt our coaches.

Exactly.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-12-2014, 07:11 PM
It's the same competition that Donald Gray, Johnathan Calvin, Jamal Danley, Martinas Rankin, & others play in MS Juco. I see a kid flying around with great speed, the ability to cover the slot, & be physical.

HoopsDawg
10-12-2014, 07:20 PM
I'm honestly not sure. The level of competion on some of the film doesn't look great and he looks a little stuff to me but does have the measurables. My instinct is a Joe Morrow linebacker but hopefully wrong. The coaches decided to take him at this point at the highest level of national attention we will ever attain so I trust they know what they are doing

we must be watching different film.

msstate7
10-12-2014, 07:24 PM
This kid is going to come in & challenge for the Wells Rover spot. His commitment doesn't have an effect on any major recruit we want. The coaches aren't worried about the #'s right now so I'm not either. Here are his highlights & you tell me if he deserved an offer or not.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3171920/highlights/184277375
OT... Who are we grooming to man that hybrid lb spot currently? JT gray?

Ifyouonlyknew
10-12-2014, 07:31 PM
We have Zack Jackson who's the backup this year. We're signing Jung. Then JT Gray is playing it & I think Darrien McNair can easily play bc he's already playing that type of position in hs. Honestly the best person in the future for that position may be Jamal Peters.

HoopsDawg
10-12-2014, 07:31 PM
OT... Who are we grooming to man that hybrid lb spot currently? JT gray?

Dez Harris, Zach Jackson, JT Gray, Jung, and if Jamal Peters gets too big for S he will slide down too.