PDA

View Full Version : You think Auburn is mad, Checkout FSU

DawgPoundRock
10-12-2014, 05:37 PM
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=16&f=2947

They keep spewing off we will be back after we beat ND, but the thing they dont take into consideration is, what if they lose.

They are a good team in a garbage conference, and there schedule is weaker than a old lady's ankles

Bucky Dog
10-12-2014, 05:46 PM
They probably will be back at number 1 if they beat ND pretty good.

mparkerfd20
10-12-2014, 05:48 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if ND jumps us if they beat FSU. Media darling and everything.

TrapGame
10-12-2014, 05:49 PM
Screw them!

Quaoarsking
10-12-2014, 06:05 PM
FSU would need almost half the voters to change their mind to pass us next week. Not going to happen.

Remember, FSU is definitely NOT a media darling with this Winston mess, and he might not even be on the team next Sunday anyway.

CadaverDawg
10-12-2014, 06:27 PM
What a bunch of whiney assed crybabies. They all seem to think last year plays into the rankings for this year. Another reason why they should do away with preseason polls....it makes people think their team can squeak by unimpressively against a weak schedule and maintain a high ranking.

Bottom line FSU fans....Our resume is head and shoulders better than yours THIS SEASON. If you're so damn good, you'll beat us in the playoffs

gravedigger
10-12-2014, 06:35 PM
And there could be an argument there if you ignore the fact that Clemson and whomever else they beat is a argument at best compared to LSU in baton rouge and Auburn at #1 or 2 and A&M at #6.

We will be off and it will be a good time to 'waffle' on the vote, but then we have 3 weeks of wins. Yes, I'm counting them. It will be hard to justify it all three of those weeks and impossible if we beat Bama when we follow up.

But hey. The rankings are superficial. I will say this. If FSU is going to stay # 1 with those voters, I want them to man up and make us the 4 seed in the playoff. That way, we send them home immediately. I'm much more concerned about Baylor, or an auburn, om, bama rematch.

I know what has become nearly unanimous: Dak is the best Heisman STORY of the year. IF he simply remains consistant, he'll be the choice barring some notre dame rudy miracle story being manufactured.

Dak beats OM, even in the minimalist role he played last year and he is the man at the Downtown club.

Hugh doublecheeseburger is going to get a heaping helping of that bullshit article he wrote.

IMissJack
10-12-2014, 06:53 PM
Just keep winning and we don't have to worry.

huffy
10-12-2014, 07:19 PM
doesn't matter who jumps who, though, right? I mean as long as we are in the top 4, somebody has to stop us. I don't see it happening. (barring any major injuries, of course)

I say bring it on, FSU.

PMDawg
10-12-2014, 07:38 PM
I would be mad too. I think we all would. But some of them get it. But, they should be blaming their shitty conference and joke of a schedule instead of some mythical SEC bias. There are probably close to 30 teams that could go undefeated against that garbage schedule.

dotcomdawg
10-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Actually, being top four in the polls doesn't mean anything. It's all up to the committee.

doesn't matter who jumps who, though, right? I mean as long as we are in the top 4, somebody has to stop us. I don't see it happening. (barring any major injuries, of course)

I say bring it on, FSU.

AlSwearengen
10-12-2014, 08:05 PM
who care's? Nobody will remember who was ranked no. 1 during week five, six, or seven. It is who is number one after all of the games are played.