PDA

View Full Version : Whining Auburn fans

cheewgumm
10-12-2014, 03:30 PM
I can't wait to hear the tiddy baby crying on Finebaum on Monday.

TrapGame
10-12-2014, 03:41 PM
You know AU has to have a Phyllis or Harvey Updike just waiting to be unleashed!

Homedawg
10-12-2014, 04:00 PM
We won by 15. Take their crying elsewhere. They have a good team and wouldn't want to play em again. But we were the better team yesterday for anyone w eyes and a brain. Clearly, that just removed a ton of people from the convo but anyway.

coastdoglover
10-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Tammy and I Man are on Prozac and if they start bitching someone ought to remind them they turned it over less than us and they never got closer than 7 points. They are a good team and I hope they run the table the rest of the way. We need them to beat Bama and the Rebel bears.

gravedigger
10-12-2014, 06:22 PM
If their entire argument is that Coats DIDNT use his arms to get separation, that the AU lineman DIDNT have his arm stretched out across our's neck within arms reach of the qb, and that the AU receiver DIDNT extend his arm into Bear's shoulder and run into Bear without turning around in time (which both auburn announcers acknowleged during the call, then perhaps they need to head back to the grassy knoll from whence they came.

Those three calls were correct, by definition, by result of what the perpetrator attempted and were in plain view.

I'd say the cowbells argument is a better one.

Liverpooldawg
10-12-2014, 07:00 PM
They are Auburn, whining is what they do. The whine when they whine and they really whine when they lose.