PDA

View Full Version : Recievers wearing #1

coastdoglover
10-12-2014, 02:36 PM
I was thinking last night about the receivers I have observed wearing the Number 1. Bear Wilson, Duke Williams, Paidwell from Ole Miss. All very good and I would hate to pick. I do know this, Duke Williams is gonna be gone after this season. I watched him at MGCCC and he is doing the same thing at Auburn. I am glad we have Bear at least for one more season but I look for all of them to go as Juniors in the draft. What are your thoughts?

Political Hack
10-12-2014, 02:44 PM
they'll all be gone after their Jr seasons IMO. Bear will likely leave with Dak being a Sr. Sort of makes sense for him if he grades out high enough. He's going to have to start using his hands more and his body a little less on some catches, but he's got good hands so it should be an easy transition for him. He also needs to go up and high point the ball on fades a little better. He usually grabs it around his chest rather than extending his arms. It works though so nobody is going to care outside if NFL scouts.

Smitty
10-12-2014, 02:46 PM
Eric Moulds comes to mind. Braylon Edwards at Michigan was a good one

DudyDawg
10-12-2014, 02:51 PM
Wouldn't be surprised to see bear go in the second or even first round after next year. You can teach routes and to use hands, you can't teach that size. Can't forget that he's only played football fr three years.

Todd4State
10-12-2014, 04:57 PM
Yeah- I think Bear and Chris Jones are three year guys. The NFL draft is going to be good pub for us in a couple of years when Dak, Robinson, Bear, and Chris Jones are all eligible as well as Calhoun, Redmond, and Malone. If Rufus Warren and Nick James put it all together, they might have a shot too.

coastdoglover
10-12-2014, 05:16 PM
I just hope Dak stays one more year. His stock has skyrocketed.

Yeah- I think Bear and Chris Jones are three year guys. The NFL draft is going to be good pub for us in a couple of years when Dak, Robinson, Bear, and Chris Jones are all eligible as well as Calhoun, Redmond, and Malone. If Rufus Warren and Nick James put it all together, they might have a shot too.