PDA

View Full Version : Just wait until Mullen starts getting

cheewgumm
10-12-2014, 12:23 PM
Some 4 and 4 star recruits***

Todd4State
10-12-2014, 12:29 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see the recruiting services start to pay more attention to the guys that we recruit. And when/if that happens, you will see us having classes that are rated higher.

That's one of the recruiting web site "tricks". They rate players from big name schools higher and then when they go to the NFL the web sites say "See! Our star system is actually pretty accurate!"

Jack Lambert
10-12-2014, 12:36 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see the recruiting services start to pay more attention to the guys that we recruit. And when/if that happens, you will see us having classes that are rated higher.

That's one of the recruiting web site "tricks". They rate players from big name schools higher and then when they go to the NFL the web sites say "See! Our star system is actually pretty accurate!"

I agree! I would not be surprise to see some of our commitments to move up in rankings.

Todd4State
10-12-2014, 12:40 PM
I agree! I would not be surprise to see some of our commitments to move up in rankings.

If you look at HS film of Robinson, Bear, Day, etc. - there is NO WAY you would say "yep, that's a two star guy." Those three guys had some pretty awesome film. Same with Chris Jones, who just happened to blow up for whatever reason.

But it's all about going to camps/combines and offers for the most part.