PDA

View Full Version : I love watching Auburn meltdown.....

CadaverDawg
10-12-2014, 10:16 AM
The fans on their boards are all saying that Nick Marshall should have been benched and Jeremy Johnson should have played more against us at QB because "MSU has the worst pass D in the league". Haha, at what point do people stop looking at the skewed stats of our pass and and start looking at what we have done to our opponent's passing offense since UAB? I swear we will win the National championship this year and people will be saying, "they overcame a league worst pass defense to win it".

People should take their eyes off of stats for a minute and point them towards watching actual games. Hey Auburn fans, it wasn't your QB, your coach, the refs, or the loss of your FB that lost you the game yesterday.....it was the team you lined up against. We whipped your ass just like we whipped LSU and A&M's. So as much as I enjoy your tears, and wish you'd bottle some up for us....deal with the fact that you lost to a MSU team that was better than you.

Jack Lambert
10-12-2014, 10:22 AM
They are even bitching about the traffic.

http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/52920658/has-anyone-seen-a-traffic-cluster-frick-like-the-one-tonight/

CadaverDawg
10-12-2014, 10:26 AM
Check this out....

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=6&f=1010&t=13247138

"We are the only team in the SEC that is better than MSU, but we gift wrapped a win to them"

Hahaha, the delusion is strong in that bunch.

msstate7
10-12-2014, 10:26 AM
I thought marshall was outstanding. Both int's were bc of tips passes by d'linemen. Marshall's ability to run and extend plays is why we didn't beat them to a bloody pulp

RC3
10-12-2014, 10:30 AM
They are even bitching about the traffic.

http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/52920658/has-anyone-seen-a-traffic-cluster-frick-like-the-one-tonight/

Well to be fair. It was a shitshow to get out of there last night for many. I got lucky and breezed out. My brother was stuck for an hour and a half trying to get out of their lot

Percho
10-12-2014, 10:34 AM
Marshall made two or three plays that maybe only he could have made. Without him they would have been is lots of trouble.

Jack Lambert
10-12-2014, 10:34 AM
Well to be fair. It was a shitshow to get out of there last night for many. I got lucky and breezed out. My brother was stuck for an hour and a half trying to get out of their lot

I agree but you still had 55K MSU fans still in the stadium when the Auburn people had hooked uped and left. They are just butt hurt right now and I am enjoying it. I hate Auburn.

RC3
10-12-2014, 10:36 AM
I guess there were probably another 25k out tailgating that didn't even go in the game. Big crowd

Jack Lambert
10-12-2014, 10:38 AM
I guess there were probably another 25k out tailgating that didn't even go in the game. Big crowd

Traffic has been bad all season except for the UAB game. Last night was the worse ever. I just like seeing Auburn butt hurt.

Mutt the Hoople
10-12-2014, 11:07 AM
Doubt this guy even understands the Irony:

Replies (1)

allin2010 Auburn Fan
Jerry World
Member since Aug 2011
8202 posts

re: Has anyone seen a traffic cluster frick like the one tonight? (Posted on 10/12/14 at 9:43 am to AUCatfish)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We left when we threw the last INT. Game over by the time we got out of stadium.
A guy calling himself "All In", a fan who sticks by the team to the end, quitting the team and leaving when we got that last interception.

Dawgfan1
10-12-2014, 11:10 AM
I F'ing HATE HATE HATE HATE Auburn. I got a permenant smile

BulldogBear
10-12-2014, 12:33 PM
If Jeremy had played we'd have won by 30. Sooner or later you think people gotta open their eyes and look at the other x number of plays on defense instead of the 5 or so terrible ones.

hailmari
10-12-2014, 01:39 PM
Marshall made two or three plays that maybe only he could have made. Without him they would have been is lots of trouble.

It was like watching Johnny Football all over again a few times.

swdawg
10-12-2014, 05:53 PM
he is a slippery MFer.

I thought marshall was outstanding. Both int's were bc of tips passes by d'linemen. Marshall's ability to run and extend plays is why we didn't beat them to a bloody pulp

mstatefan91
10-12-2014, 06:08 PM
Traffic has been bad all season except for the UAB game. Last night was the worse ever. I just like seeing Auburn butt hurt.

We got out really easy last week after the TAMU game.