PDA

View Full Version : Could Ole Miss get Game Day twice? (egg bowl)

Jack Lambert
10-12-2014, 09:59 AM
If both teams are ranked high at the egg bowl could it happen?

RC3
10-12-2014, 10:01 AM
Yes. And that will be ok with me because that means we have won a lot of games

hailmari
10-12-2014, 10:15 AM
Isn't the Egg Bowl on Thursdays now? They might have to do a special mid-week GameDay.

Statefan
10-12-2014, 10:40 AM
Egg Bowl is on Saturday, and they might could get it again but it would mean we are really really good or else they would be in Tuscaloosa or something

HailState39110
10-12-2014, 11:29 AM
Gameday could very well be at the Egg Bowl.

We will play at least one more CBS 2:30 game vs Alabama in Tuscaloosa . The Iron Bowl is a lock for the 2:30 CBS game so the egg bowl will probably be at night with Brad Neesler-Todd Blackledge .

ScottH
10-12-2014, 12:29 PM
Fitting said on Finebaum Friday that it was possible for Gameday to go to Oxford twice more this year - Auburn and Egg Bowl. They have been to schools three times before so there is a precedent.

If KY beats LSU there is a chance they come to Lexington because of the lack of games to choose from that weekend.

IMissJack
10-12-2014, 01:47 PM
If it is, there may be fights on Gameday for the first time ever (Just kidding "kind of"). I hope they do get it and we win it big on National TV.

RC3
10-12-2014, 01:49 PM
Fitting said on Finebaum Friday that it was possible for Gameday to go to Oxford twice more this year - Auburn and Egg Bowl. They have been to schools three times before so there is a precedent.

If KY beats LSU there is a chance they come to Lexington because of the lack of games to choose from that weekend.
I think that was premised on auburn beating us for the most part. He said that they would be going back for sure if both were undefeated