PDA

View Full Version : well, I was wrong. We still haven't been tested.

Political Hack
10-12-2014, 09:40 AM
this team has yet to be pushed to it's limits. I thought Auburn would do it, but that didn't happen. It's going to have to happen on the road now because I dont think there's a chance in hell we lose a game in that atmosphere.

It's pretty amazing to think that we have yet to see a team that can go toe to toe with us... after dismantling 3 top 10 teams. Where you at Danny Kannel?

msstate7
10-12-2014, 09:45 AM
Auburn went toe to toe with us. The difference in the game was our redzone defense. It's been outstanding all year and yesterday was no different.

Jack Lambert
10-12-2014, 09:47 AM
I just think we make good teams look bad. We are just that good.

thunderclap
10-12-2014, 10:10 AM
We had 4 TOs in the first half against a top level squad. And led by 2 tds. Crazy.

Political Hack
10-12-2014, 10:24 AM
we did not have to play our best game to beat the #2 team in the country. we can and will play better.

msstate7
10-12-2014, 10:31 AM
we did not have to play our best game to beat the #2 team in the country. we can and will play better.

I agree with this. I think auburn can play better too. We're the best 2 teams in the country imo. I think we see them again in the playoff

ckDOG
10-12-2014, 10:32 AM
this team has yet to be pushed to it's limits. I thought Auburn would do it, but that didn't happen. It's going to have to happen on the road now because I dont think there's a chance in hell we lose a game in that atmosphere.

It's pretty amazing to think that we have yet to see a team that can go toe to toe with us... after dismantling 3 top 10 teams. Where you at Danny Kannel?

The most exciting thing is I don't think we've sniffed our A game yet. This isn't a team where the stars have aligned, played out of their minds, and win games they weren't supposed to. This is a solid team top to bottom that improves each week and makes big plays when they need them. We keep the focus, we are going to Atlanta.

mic
10-12-2014, 12:02 PM
Fools gold at a all time high...

Liverpooldawg
10-12-2014, 12:39 PM
We were tested yesterday, and I a big way. The defense came up huge in the red zone and that was the difference in the game.

32 Dive
10-12-2014, 12:48 PM

It hope the metaphorical perfect game comes in Oxford.

Political Hack
10-12-2014, 12:57 PM
We were tested yesterday, and I a big way. The defense came up huge in the red zone and that was the difference in the game.

we turned the ball over 4 times and won by 2 scores. we have not seen this te pushed to it's limits. not even close.

Johnson85
10-12-2014, 01:03 PM
we turned the ball over 4 times and won by 2 scores. we have not seen this te pushed to it's limits. not even close.

Auburn also had 4 turnovers. Auburn and msu are both very good. If auburn had played their best game yesterday, we probably lose. Nobody is likely to play their best game against auburn or msu's defense, but auburn and msu had some mental mistakes that weren't caused by the others defense.

I think yesterday's score is pretty indicative of how he teams compare. If we both play about the same level, we're between 10 and 17 pts better.