PDA

View Full Version : So does AU wait till Monday to petition

starkvegasdawg
10-12-2014, 01:41 AM
To have cowbells banned or do they go ahead and do it tomorrow with their history of being sore losers and doing that kind of thing.

mstatefan91
10-12-2014, 01:46 AM
Haven't heard much out of them tonight except that MSU played a good game and that they had mental errors. So.....

Monday

Liverpooldawg
10-12-2014, 01:55 AM
If they truly took note and listened to what happened today, they should live in terror that the SEC might possibly ban the bells. Just like 2010 Arkansas, when we are really into a game we are MUCH louder when we put the bells down and YELL. We rang responsibly today, and we were louder by doing so.

mstatefan91
10-12-2014, 02:09 AM
If they truly took note and listened to what happened today, they should live in terror that the SEC might possibly ban the bells. Just like 2010 Arkansas, when we are really into a game we are MUCH louder when we put the bells down and YELL. We rang responsibly today, and we were louder by doing so.

The bells play a part. Don't mistake that. By ringing responsibly and yelling when the center is over the ball, it really messes with opposing teams. I like the combo

Mutt the Hoople
10-12-2014, 05:22 AM
Great Cowbell discipline all night by the fans. It's like a switch goes off, and one loud sound replaces another. The only thing I wish we'd do better is be utterly quiet when Dak gets to the line so the team can hear his signals.

BrunswickDawg
10-12-2014, 07:13 AM
Great Cowbell discipline all night by the fans. It's like a switch goes off, and one loud sound replaces another. The only thing I wish we'd do better is be utterly quiet when Dak gets to the line so the team can hear his signals.
I'll disagree with that a bit. I think the team feeds off us being so jacked, and it helps them get prepped for hostile road games.

Schultzy
10-12-2014, 08:22 AM
Malzhan was asked about it in his presser and he said on the road in the SEC, it's supposed to be loud. Finally people not making excuses when they lose to Mississippi State.