PDA

View Full Version : SI: Jameis Winston's best legal move may be to drop out of Florida State

Quaoarsking
10-11-2014, 11:25 PM
http://www.si.com/college-football/2014/10/11/jameis-winston-florida-state-disciplinary-hearing

Looks like Winston may just want to walk away rather than have the university do its own fact-finding mission and cause the DA to reopen the case, especially when the university appears to have broken federal civil rights laws and may try to hang Winston to deflect blame away from itself. Crazy.

Today may have been his last game as a Seminole...

Todd4State
10-11-2014, 11:28 PM
If I were him I would leave. There's really not a whole lot more that he can do, and his draft stock is going to be what it is. His baggage isn't going to go away as far as his draft stock is concerned.

hells bells
10-11-2014, 11:59 PM
Very sad thing to watch.

starkvegasdawg
10-12-2014, 12:00 AM
I'll be shocked if that happens. He is too arrogant and entitled to do anything like that. He still believes he can get away with anything. And Fisher is coddling him and making every excuse in the book because he knows they're not even a top 25 team without him.

WinningIsRelentless
10-12-2014, 12:07 AM
I'll be shocked if that happens. He is too arrogant and entitled to do anything like that. He still believes he can get away with anything. And Fisher is coddling him and making every excuse in the book because he knows they're not even a top 25 team without him.

And very well could cost him his job and any other hc job in the future.

Mutt the Hoople
10-12-2014, 10:59 AM
Jameis could very well be a full-blown Sociopath. He sounds charming and humble in interviews, and it's obvious somebody's coached him to say the right things in public. However, when left to his own devices it's apparent that he doesn't know the meaning of Character- Doing the right thing when no one else is looking.

It's apparent he's been told he's "special" since he was about 8 years old. Nobody was home to spank him and tell him "NO!", unlike a certain Heisman frontrunner from another State school.

scottycameron
10-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Jameis could very well be a full-blown Sociopath. He sounds charming and humble in interviews, and it's obvious somebody's coached him to say the right things in public. However, when left to his own devices it's apparent that he doesn't know the meaning of Character- Doing the right thing when no one else is looking.

It's apparent he's been told he's "special" since he was about 8 years old. Nobody was home to spank him and tell him "NO!", unlike a certain Heisman frontrunner from another State school.

He's special alright. Maybe he says the right things, I don't know because I can't understand anything he says.