PDA

View Full Version : Any chance we get screwed and only go to #2?

starkvegasdawg
10-11-2014, 11:08 PM
Although anybody with an iq above that of a tapeworm will know we should be #1 tomorrow, what are the odds there are just enough Danny Kannells out there to keep us at 2? If we end up at #1 tomorrow and the bears #2, the rest of the nation will implode. The way this season has unfolded I'm already starting to think we've been sucked into some parallel dimension. Here is my nightmare scenario...we just go to 2 and bears to 3. Next week FSU loses and bears beat UT while we're off. We stay at 2 and bears leapfrog to #1.

Now, go ahead and rip me for not just enjoying this win and finding something to gripe about. I can take it. It's just that in multiple sports I've seen us get screwed over and over again. Due to that I always wonder when the next time will be. This is my best guess.

SDDawg
10-11-2014, 11:17 PM
I'll just rip you for suggesting that the Bears be #2, that ok with you? :)

Intramural All-American
10-11-2014, 11:19 PM
We should be #1 with the Rebels #2. We have easily looked like the top 2 teams in the country. That's a very strange thought.

ShotgunDawg
10-11-2014, 11:22 PM
I think we will be #1 because many of the most influential media have said we deserve it, and the AP voter listen to those people.

I think Ole Miss SHOULD be #2, but will likely still be #3 because anti-SEC media will vote for FSU over Ole Miss because FSU won the NC last year and haven't lost.

All this being said, personally, I believe both MSU and Ole Miss are potentially the two best teams in the country.

msstate7
10-11-2014, 11:26 PM
I think we will be #1 because many of the most influential media have said we deserve it, and the AP voter listen to those people.

I think Ole Miss SHOULD be #2, but will likely still be #3 because anti-SEC media will vote for FSU over Ole Miss because FSU won the NC last year and haven't lost.

All this being said, personally, I believe both MSU and Ole Miss are potentially the two best teams in the country.

Om is really good. I think the best 2 teams played in starkville though.

starkvegasdawg
10-11-2014, 11:54 PM
I'll finally come out and say that the bears have a good team. I thought they'd lose last week and was proven wrong. I thought they'd lose today and was proven wrong. Although I just checked the score and was surprised aggies got some late scores. Also saw where Hill threw for over 400 yards on their secondary. They are vulnerable. Just going to take a team playing a complete game to do it or Bo being Bo.

Acid mouth
10-12-2014, 12:24 AM
Om is really good. I think the best 2 teams played in starkville though.
This is my thoughts as well

Liverpooldawg
10-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Just win.