PDA

View Full Version : Witness to History

BrunswickDawg
10-11-2014, 10:11 PM
I'm no Wright Thompson, but I do spend my days documenting important people, places and events and connecting them to the world today. What I witnessed in Davis Wade is almost indescribable. I saw a community come together and do everything they could to will their brothers to a win. I saw a group of my best friends getting to share a moment that we never thought we could. I saw my son get to experience and come to understand my love of this place, this community, and this team. This is a moment that will live forever in the State Nation. Being a part of that is powerful. It is mind- numbing. It is ear ringing, throat shattering, and beyond the bounds of joy. It was the most incredible sporting experience of my life and I will cherish it forever. I hope all 62000+ there today do as well - because we all saw history in the making.

Hello to trob, who I am sure thought I was a raving lunatic during the game. Great meeting you from the box next door.

Big shout out to SheltonChoked and his family for making this possible. Y'all are unreal. I am blessed to have y'all as friends.

Rest easy tonight Elitedawgs. Enjoy being the number 1 team in the country. We earned it!