PDA

View Full Version : Egg Bowl is going to decide the West

MetEdDawg
10-11-2014, 08:59 PM
Arkansas and LSU are out. TAMU is about to be out. I think a team will win with one loss. Bama is going to lose again and we hold the Auburn tie breaker. OM is about to skull drag TAMU. I think both of us will go into that game either undefeated or with one loss. Winner goes to Atlanta.

I seen it dawg
10-11-2014, 09:00 PM
We will be undefeated when we get there. And OM will at least lose to Auburn.

GreenheadDawg
10-11-2014, 09:01 PM
We will be undefeated when we get there. And OM will at least lose to Auburn.

I don't know if anybody can beat OM but us

I seen it dawg
10-11-2014, 09:04 PM
Auburn is fn good. And it pains me to say.

CadaverDawg
10-11-2014, 09:06 PM
Ole Miss looks really good, and that REALLY pains me to say. I wish the Egg Bowl was in Starkville

MetEdDawg
10-11-2014, 09:07 PM
Auburn is going to lose again. They get an off week next week, but they go SC, @OM, TAMU, @UGA, Samford, @Bama. Besides Samford that's a rough stretch with no off week. They won't get through there unscathed. They will lose one.

IMissJack
10-11-2014, 09:08 PM
Yep, home field may make the difference. Either way it is going to be THE most important Egg Bowl ever. I just wish we could have our best season ever without the freaking bears hanging around.

CadaverDawg
10-11-2014, 09:11 PM
Yep, home field may make the difference. Either way it is going to be THE most important Egg Bowl ever. I just wish we could have our best season ever without the freaking bears hanging around.

Me too man

starkvegasdawg
10-11-2014, 09:13 PM
Watch us be co-number ones tomorrow. That would suck unbelievably.

DownwardDawg
10-11-2014, 09:14 PM
Watch us be co-number ones tomorrow. That would suck unbelievably.

Won't happen. FSU is number 2.

Coach 57
10-11-2014, 09:22 PM
I know it's hard to believe but I absolutely see us going into Oxford undefeated and the losing only to Auburn. I think them losing to Auburn shows us some things that'll expose their defense. Other than us and Auburn nobody is beating them.

MetEdDawg
10-11-2014, 09:24 PM
FSU is lucky as hell they play that weak schedule of theirs. I don't think they would have gotten through our three game stretch undefeated. They've got weaknesses and have struggled at times against not so good competition. They are not as good as they were last year.

chainedup_Dawg
10-11-2014, 09:39 PM
Delete

chainedup_Dawg
10-11-2014, 09:40 PM
AU will beat OM and everybody left on AU's schedule has a problem with running teams which plays to Auburn's strength. That being said, Auburn and OM should only have one loss going into the Egg. That is if Ark doesn't run it down OM throat.

If we can stay unscathed until then, Ark very well could upset them. There is still a lot of ball left. I really hate that the Egg is in Oxford but we know how to shut down that offense and OM has not faced an offense that can stretch them like we can. From what I have seen, minus special teams, we are the most complete team.

PMDawg
10-11-2014, 10:06 PM
I know it's hard to believe but I absolutely see us going into Oxford undefeated and the losing only to Auburn. I think them losing to Auburn shows us some things that'll expose their defense. Other than us and Auburn nobody is beating them.

I'm hoping you will tell me I'm wrong, but I really feel like OM is a nightmare match up for us. Am I wrong?

MetEdDawg
10-11-2014, 10:10 PM
I'm hoping you will tell me I'm wrong, but I really feel like OM is a nightmare match up for us. Am I wrong?

I think we match up better with them than they do with us. Our run defense is nasty. And their big strength which is getting wide and getting quick screens plays very well to our strength. Our CBs tackle and get off blocks better than any CBs in the conference and that will help. To me it comes down to whether or not we can establish the run and beat them with the PA pass.

DownwardDawg
10-11-2014, 10:40 PM

We are a nightmare matchup for old miss. I had them beating ATM before the season started. Auburn and State will beat them. I think Arkansas will give them trouble too. They don't like physical teams.

WinningIsRelentless
10-11-2014, 11:47 PM
The best thing we have for the egg bowl is ole miss plays #rtgdf arky the week prior. Then they have Dak and Robinson to look forward too and honestly you can add bear to that also because he is a beast to tackle.

Todd4State
10-11-2014, 11:52 PM
The issue for us with Ole Miss that I see is us trying to pass on them and the fact that it is in Oxford.

MaxedOutMaroon
10-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Slow down! 5 games until then

starkvegasdawg
10-12-2014, 12:21 AM
The issue for us with Ole Miss that I see is us trying to pass on them and the fact that it is in Oxford.
Hill did light them up for 400+ tonight.

Todd4State
10-12-2014, 12:24 AM
Hill did light them up for 400+ tonight.

Yes, but he had 41 completions and that's what they do on offense. They get passing yards on everyone. But on average that's less than 10 yards a completion.

Liverpooldawg
10-12-2014, 12:25 AM

Maybe so, but it came down to the Egg Bowl for the SEC title in 1940. 6-0 Dawgs. At most this one might be for the West. It will be a huge game for sure.

Coach 57
10-12-2014, 08:12 AM
I think that we can (with our personnel) expose some weaknesses in their defense primarily through our running game. Very much like Auburn will do. Then use PA fakes to in single man-man coverage for guys like Bear or Malcolm. But we've gotta get Lewis healthy. I love Gabe but he's not Jameon. I'm telling you guys Malcom really creates problems between the hashes and Bear is the perfect Z receiver for us too. We've just gotta stay healthy. Like Auburn, they've YET to face a very good front 4. We have too until yesterday. Auburn's front 4 & ILB's gave us problems but our defense did the same for them.

mparkerfd20
10-12-2014, 09:10 AM
No it won't. We''ll be undefeated and OM will have 2 losses.

Bubb Rubb
10-12-2014, 09:35 AM

You can't look at it that way. Look at it this way: Ole Miss is having their best season in the history of their "storied" program, and they're still looking up at us.

Johnson85
10-12-2014, 09:36 AM
SecW could very well be decided before then. Ark and auburn are dangerous for um. Our two most dangerous games left are bama and um. We get by bama and we could lose to a two loss um team and still be sec w champs.