PDA

View Full Version : Gus says State's ... pretty good, had "something to do" with Auburn's loss.

AlmostPositive
10-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Dead eyes...

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/10/watch_gus_malzahn_discuss_the_3.html

Floridawg
10-12-2014, 01:11 AM
At least it looks like Gus is handling the loss like a man

cheewgumm
10-12-2014, 01:13 AM
They're a bunch of crybabies. Losers always blame the refs. Etc after a loss.

JDog13
10-12-2014, 01:39 AM
I think the Gus Bus is gonna need some repairs.

http://chronicle.augusta.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/superphoto/sarabus_0.jpg

I seen it dawg
10-12-2014, 07:46 AM
Go get,your lugnuts off the bridge Gus. We broke your shit.

msstate7
10-12-2014, 07:51 AM
STARKVILLE, Mississippi--"We just got beat by one of the better teams in the country," said Auburn Coach Gus Malzahn after the 38-23 loss to Mississippi State Saturday.

"We didn't play our best," he said. "We are still one of the better teams, I feel strongly about that."

What do you disagree with here? I agree with him. We didn't play our best either, but we played well enough

Jack Lambert
10-12-2014, 09:46 AM
STARKVILLE, Mississippi--"We just got beat by one of the better teams in the country," said Auburn Coach Gus Malzahn after the 38-23 loss to Mississippi State Saturday.

"We didn't play our best," he said. "We are still one of the better teams, I feel strongly about that."

What do you disagree with here? I agree with him. We didn't play our best either, but we played well enough

He's a highschool coach. You would think he would have learned how to act like a College coach by now.

EAVdog
10-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Their beatwriters are as bad or worse than Ole Misses. Phillip Marshall, on Auburn 247, wrote an article essentially saying Auburn only beat themselves and MSU was still just MSU. Huge douche.

TUSK
10-12-2014, 09:53 AM

this is gold.

msstate7
10-12-2014, 09:56 AM

Except when it's us... Haha

Bully13
10-12-2014, 10:35 AM
I'm having a hard time wondering what is wrong with the presser here. dude said what he's supposed to say as the head coach of au .

MarketingBully01
10-12-2014, 10:57 AM
Their beatwriters are as bad or worse than Ole Misses. Phillip Marshall, on Auburn 247, wrote an article essentially saying Auburn only beat themselves and MSU was still just MSU. Huge douche.

One of the great things about yesterday was that we finally got home contender calls. Judgement calls that could have gone either way that the Auburn's the Alabama's and the LSU's get at home all of the time. I think that probably shocked Auburn fans more then anything. Could the offensive pass interference penalty against Coates not have been called? Sure. Did he push off to create space to give him an advantage to catch the ball? Yes, he did and by definition it was offensive pass interference. To me, this was the ONLY call that could be an iffy call to bitch about for the Auburn fans. Now them bitching about the Jones kid getting the pass interference call on 4th down is bull shit. The Jones kid was all over Bear and that was a very easy call for the ref to make. We got the calls that top contenders at home in the SEC should get and I am loving it.