PDA

View Full Version : It makes me nervous that Auburn is so quiet...

IMissJack
10-11-2014, 01:46 PM
I hope we are not looking over them. They are very good.

Dawg61
10-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Auburn being so quiet should tell you that they are the nervous ones not us. Fu@k Auburn!!

MetEdDawg
10-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Looking over them to who?? We have an off week next week then play @Kentucky. We are 100% focused. This will just be a clash of the titans and we will see who comes out on top. But even if we lose it won't be because we overlooked them. It will be because Auburn played better than us. I really think the only way we lose this game is we turn the ball over. No turnovers for us and I think we win. We can probably handle one turnover, but more than that and it will make life tough for us.

Bully13
10-11-2014, 02:04 PM
Looking over them to who?? We have an off week next week then play @Kentucky. We are 100% focused. This will just be a clash of the titans and we will see who comes out on top. But even if we lose it won't be because we overlooked them. It will be because Auburn played better than us. I really think the only way we lose this game is we turn the ball over. No turnovers for us and I think we win. We can probably handle one turnover, but more than that and it will make life tough for us.

agreed here. we ain't over lookin' this AU team. they are good. this game will be won by which coach calls the best game and which team turns the ball over less. a tough close loss would be hard to swallow but it could definitely happen. I know people are feeling better about our O-line but I think a lot of that has to do with keeping defenses guessing. AU's D is pretty damned good. I think if we've done our homework and keep their D guessing, we can win by a comfortable margin.

Ralph
10-11-2014, 02:26 PM
Players focused on that big UT Martin game**