PDA

View Full Version : As crazy as this sounds, today is our first test...

Political Hack
10-11-2014, 07:45 AM
this team has not been pushed to it's limits. We handled LSU and A&M easy. Too easy. Today will be different. If we can beat Auburn, we can beat every single team in the country. If we win today, I'll be shocked if we don't win the SEC and the Natty.

TUSK
10-11-2014, 07:50 AM
this team has not been pushed to it's limits. We handled LSU and A&M easy. Too easy. Today will be different. If we can beat Auburn, we can beat every single team in the country. If we win today, I'll be shocked if we don't win the SEC and the Natty.

I'd agree with this. It appears AU is "clicking" right now and I think they are currently the best team in the country. If yall handle them with authority, I'd have to put yall at numero uno.

Literally?

Dawgowar
10-11-2014, 07:53 AM

Trying to keep busy. Mood is confident but in the way I felt before a night jump in the Army. "My parachute will open.....it always opens. Why the **** am I doing this for an extra $125 tax free? You know what you're doing....what are the odds you land on a bee hive again?"

Would really like us to kick their asses coming out of the gate. If not, this will be me by halftime.

http://s25.postimg.org/763wi9jy7/Fred_Sanford.jpg

thunderclap
10-11-2014, 08:00 AM
I agree. This will be our first four quarter game.

Maroonthirteen
10-11-2014, 08:44 AM
I agree this will be our toughest test. It will be a 4 quarter game. Whichever team limits the mistakes and can capitalize of the others mistakes, will win. I know that is obvious but these seems to be an even matchup.

Also, can we contain Auburns reverse, trick plays. Malzahn will have one or two up his sleeve.

Bothrops
10-11-2014, 08:49 AM
This game starts over in the 3rd quarter. The 2nd half is super important today.

quickstrike2
10-11-2014, 09:05 AM
Yep this is a big test. We have to limit big plays, get to their quarterback, protect our quarterback and limit turnovers. Focus on stopping the run, don't let their receivers get behind us.

NCDawg
10-11-2014, 09:16 AM
Yep this is a big test. We have to limit big plays, get to their quarterback, protect our quarterback and limit turnovers. Focus on stopping the run, don't let their receivers get behind us.

Yeah, you don't want to let the receivers get behind you, but you don't want them to nickel and dime you to death with the short passes either. The play of our DB's will be the deciding factor in this game in my opinion.

gravedigger
10-11-2014, 09:38 AM
I'd agree with this. It appears AU is "clicking" right now and I think they are currently the best team in the country. If yall handle them with authority, I'd have to put yall at numero uno.

[/B]

Literally?

No...figuratively or abstractly.

LiterallyPolice
10-11-2014, 09:49 AM
No...figuratively or abstractly.

Whoa buddy. That's my jurisdiction.

TUSK
10-11-2014, 10:28 AM
Whoa buddy. That's my jurisdiction.

You tellem!!!!

I knew that wouldn't take long.

drunkernhelldawg
10-11-2014, 11:52 AM
I'm hardly allowing myself to think of it. We could wake up tomorrow as the almost undisputed #1 team in the country. Whew!!

MarketingBully01
10-11-2014, 12:14 PM
I don't think this is our first test. I think it is our toughest test, however I think the schedule has crescendoed tougher and tougher games so we can adjust to the level necessary to win each game. I think we come out strong and punch Auburn in the mouth quickly. They may need to be the ones to adjust to our level of play. Not vice versa.