PDA

View Full Version : .Cowbell Yell off the hook tonight

Thick
10-10-2014, 10:13 PM
Huge crowd...over 12k and rowdy as hell. Bond and Papelbon sparked the crowd....Paps still throwing down like a rock star! Great atmosphere in Starkvegas....electric tonight!

CadaverDawg
10-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Love hearing this. So proud. We really do have a kick ass fan base. I hope we win tomorrow so we can get a taste of that #1 ranking.

RougeDawg
10-10-2014, 11:59 PM
What I really don't understand is why our fans must ring while Dak and other people are speaking on the Video Board. And the rhythm with the bells on our songs is horrid. The crowd was great, but why in God's name can our fans not realize you don't start ringing your bell when Dak or Strick is speaking trying to tell us something special? We missed half of Dak's video message tonight because our moron fans were ringing while he was speaking.

Overall it was a great atmosphere. I just don't know how to correct the problem.

msstate7
10-11-2014, 12:07 AM
What I really don't understand is why our fans must ring while Dak and other people are speaking on the Video Board. And the rhythm with the bells on our songs is horrid. The crowd was great, but why in God's name can our fans not realize you don't start ringing your bell when Dak or Strick is speaking trying to tell us something special? We missed half of Dak's video message tonight because our moron fans were ringing while he was speaking.

Overall it was a great atmosphere. I just don't know how to correct the problem.

Prohibition?*

hailmari
10-11-2014, 12:21 AM
Not everybody's parent taught manners.