PDA

View Full Version : Just being cautious, not superstitious.

Drugdog
10-10-2014, 08:50 PM
My buddies and I went and ate at be same restaurant and each sat in the same seat. Same Beers.

What are you doing to keep this winning streak alive?

msstate7
10-10-2014, 09:01 PM
Found out Nick marshall's hotel room and had housekeeping accidentally drop a 1/4 lb of high grade weed on the bed***

Dawgowar
10-10-2014, 09:05 PM
My buddies and I went and ate at be same restaurant and each sat in the same seat. Same Beers.

What are you doing to keep this winning streak alive?

I saved the season by NOT going to a game. Since graduation in 1985 any MSU Football game I have paid for a ticket or attended we have lost - Graduated in 1985, attended the loss to Memphis under Jackie. Peach Bowl, lost. Oklahoma State last year, lost. Any game I seriously pursued attending - lost.

My not going to Starkville this weekend nor a few weeks back to Mobile to see South Alabama saved our season.

Where's my trophy.

Liverpooldawg
10-10-2014, 10:52 PM
That's why I don't buy season tickets. Every time I did when I first got out of school we went 3-8, even when we were supposed to be good. It almost cost me big tomorrow. I'm going to be standing.

ChevChelios
10-11-2014, 01:25 AM
I saved the season by NOT going to a game. Since graduation in 1985 any MSU Football game I have paid for a ticket or attended we have lost - Graduated in 1985, attended the loss to Memphis under Jackie. Peach Bowl, lost. Oklahoma State last year, lost. Any game I seriously pursued attending - lost.

My not going to Starkville this weekend nor a few weeks back to Mobile to see South Alabama saved our season.

Where's my trophy.

Im doing the same thing bro... its killn me not going

Every Aub game Ive been to we lost... not this time BITCH

MetEdDawg
10-11-2014, 05:38 AM
My daughter will be in the same maroon onesie that we got her back when she was 3 weeks old. She's now 9 weeks and it really doesn't fit her but she will be in it regardless. She's worn it every Saturday of the season and that's not about to change today.

onetl
10-11-2014, 06:03 AM
My daughter will be in the same maroon onesie that we got her back when she was 3 weeks old. She's now 9 weeks and it really doesn't fit her but she will be in it regardless. She's worn it every Saturday of the season and that's not about to change today.

Now that's cool!

LC Dawg
10-11-2014, 06:24 AM

I love this story. You're gonna enjoy sharing it with her later in life.

Political Hack
10-11-2014, 07:06 AM

that. is. hilarious.

seriously made me tear up laughing.

thunderclap
10-11-2014, 07:43 AM
No haircut.

Schultzy
10-11-2014, 07:53 AM
Even Mullen called in to Jim Rome for some Jungle Karma.