PDA

View Full Version : Back in August we looked at this three game stretch

starkvegasdawg
10-10-2014, 08:49 PM
And said if we could just go 1-2 we would be happy. 2-1 would just be too good to contemplate. Who would have thought then we would be sitting here ranked 3rd in the country receiving first place votes, a QB that is now the Heisman trophy favorite, and a chance to go 3-0 in those games we just hoped to win one of? What a difference two months can make.

SDDawg
10-10-2014, 08:51 PM
House money

msstate7
10-10-2014, 08:57 PM
House money

Exactly. If gonna be sick if we lose tomorrow, but this team has put themselves in a great position win or lose in the sec west. Let's just win...

Coach34
10-10-2014, 09:08 PM
Bullshit

I said 2-1 at worst. And now- losing tomorrow would completely and totally suck.

We knew we were going to be good- but we are even better than we thought. We are the 85 Bears of college football this year. Anything less than a win is unacceptable. We are at home- we better win

TUSK
10-10-2014, 09:14 PM
Bullshit

I said 2-1 at worst. And now- losing tomorrow would completely and totally suck.

We knew we were going to be good- but we are even better than we thought. We are the 85 Bears of college football this year. Anything less than a win is unacceptable. We are at home- we better win

Wow

blacklistedbully
10-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Exactly, Coach! I thought we'd beat LSU and TAMU for sure, and would have a great shot at AU. I'll admot I got a little nervous about TAMU right before the game, but I never thought we'd be less than 2-1, and more than likely 3-0.

I've been saying all preseason we should win AT LEAST 10 games this year, that 9 would be a disappointment and that 8 or fewer would be a solid reason to look for a new coach.

SDDawg
10-10-2014, 09:28 PM
I love the winning attitude, but at this point we're playing ahead of expectations so there should be no stress. If we play our game, we will win out. Hope to see y'all in Dallas.

Dawg61
10-10-2014, 09:32 PM
Exactly, Coach! I thought we'd beat LSU and TAMU for sure, and would have a great shot at AU. I'll admot I got a little nervous about TAMU right before the game, but I never thought we'd be less than 2-1, and more than likely 3-0.

I've been saying all preseason we should win AT LEAST 10 games this year, that 9 would be a disappointment and that 8 or fewer would be a solid reason to look for a new coach.

I expect us to beat the shit out of Auburn. We owe them an ass-beating after choking away last year's game, the game Relf got stuffed at the 1 inch line and for Cam's one year where #8 for us dropped the wide open touchdown and we dropped the pick 6. 3 wins they robbed from us. I want blood tomorrow!

Coach34
10-10-2014, 10:21 PM
To me- Auburn was going to be the easiest game of the 3. **** losing to those cheating mf'ers

This is our year

SDDawg
10-10-2014, 10:37 PM
Coach- you sippin' tonight?!

cheewgumm
10-10-2014, 10:42 PM
I was counting on the auburn one before the season.

We're gonna beat them and it's gonna be glorious.

drunkernhelldawg
10-11-2014, 03:41 AM
I've been saying that this is our year since early summer. I was castigated for saying that anything less than ten wins this season, with Dak and our schedule, would just be ho hum, definitely not great and only average good. I have the dream, and I have it now. But the season continues regardless of any single game, as msstate7 says in this thread. Others are right though that it'll hurt awful damn bad to lose and see our great opportunity diminish some. A lot of teams have come back from losses to win national and conference titles. The dream stays alive regardless.

Mutt the Hoople
10-11-2014, 06:34 AM
This ain't your daddy's "po 'lil Mititipi Tate"....we are the dominant team in the dominant division of the most dominant conference in the whole United States.

The only two games I'm scared of are Alabama and om.....Bamer because Nick Saban owns Dan Mullen, and om because of the Landsharks on defense and the White Sharks in the stands. om will have a white-out that night.....then again, every home game at om is a white-out.

Political Hack
10-11-2014, 07:03 AM
we're a pretty damn good football team.

msstate7
10-11-2014, 07:13 AM
we're a pretty damn good football team.

Yep. Auburn is too. I think we're gonna win though

Political Hack
10-11-2014, 07:43 AM
Yep. Auburn is too. I think we're gonna win though

winner is #1 and rightfully so.

Dawg61
10-11-2014, 07:53 AM
om will have a white-out that night.....then again, every home game at om is a white-out.

iswydt