PDA

View Full Version : Need to thank the board. This week has added several more topics I won't

Dawgowar
10-10-2014, 08:27 PM
join in to keep my sanity in these advanced years. 1. I now avoid the Game Thread - hence I like all the posters again. 2. I avoid the political discussions not because I don't have an opinion or care, I just come here to escape that crap. Now, finally number 3 - I will no longer read any thread that has 'Gameday' and 'Picker' in it before the game.

I do not give a rats ass who plops their butt next to Corso tomorrow. I will not lose one damn moment of sleep worrying if Lee Fitting thinks Oxford or Austin, or LA is better. If those things mattered I would be in the grove wearing red and blue. We got the show on merit, not begging. We got it about 15 years faster than TSUN. Be us and let it rip.

Thank you. Pointless rant directed at nobody in particular finished. Your patience has been appreciated.

Clanga Clanga MF'ers. Auburn eats boogers. (That was from my niece. The booger part, not the MF'rs, pretty sure my sister would hit me in the head if I taught her to say MF) )

CadaverDawg
10-10-2014, 08:31 PM
join in to keep my sanity in these advanced years. 1. I now avoid the Game Thread - hence I like all the posters again. 2. I avoid the political discussions not because I don't have an opinion or care, I just come here to escape that crap. Now, finally number 3 - I will no longer read any thread that has 'Gameday' and 'Picker' in it before the game.

I do not give a rats ass who plops their butt next to Corso tomorrow. I will not lose one damn moment of sleep worrying if Lee Fitting thinks Oxford or Austin, or LA is better. If those things mattered I would be in the grove wearing red and blue. We got the show on merit, not begging. We got it about 15 years faster than TSUN. Be us and let it rip.

Thank you. Pointless rant directed at nobody in particular finished. Your patience has been appreciated.

Clanga Clanga MF'ers. Auburn eats boogers. (That was from my niece. The booger part, not the MF'rs, pretty sure my sister would hit me in the head if I taught her to say MF) )

Post of the night.

Coach34
10-10-2014, 08:39 PM
That's hilarious

Drugdog
10-10-2014, 08:42 PM
Elitedawg remembers.

blacklistedbully
10-10-2014, 09:08 PM
Great example of how we differ from TSUN. Dawgowar, you represent well.

preachermatt83
10-10-2014, 09:12 PM

TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Percho
10-10-2014, 09:15 PM

I never watch game day and did not know they had a picker until last week and didn't know who she is or was. Course I'm an old dude.

Dawg61
10-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Post is funny so thanks for that. However I disagree that who our Gameday guest is doesn't matter. It's the first time we've ever had Gameday and it will be remembered by us for a long time so it's important for me atleast that we get it right. 2c