PDA

View Full Version : If you see any Auburn fans ringing cowbells take their picture.

Jack Lambert
10-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Then send to the SEC office.

bulldogcountry1
10-10-2014, 08:13 PM
If you see State fans ringing irresponsibly, take their picture and post online.

RossDawg82
10-10-2014, 08:20 PM
If you see both just punch them in the mouth

TUSK
10-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Y'all don't sweat the cowbell thing. With the refund from the OM game, the REC bought a drone. It's armed. Y'all are a lock.

Dawgowar
10-10-2014, 08:31 PM
Y'all don't sweat the cowbell thing. With the refund from the OM game, the REC bought a drone. It's armed. Y'all are a lock.

Just hoping Auburn didn't bring those 'Magic Ten Yard Chains', they shrink an inch when the ball comes up short.

Enjoy the day with the pigs.

SDDawg
10-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Has anyone ever gotten serious jail time for beating a rival fan with a large cowbell? I am asking for a friend. **

Dawgowar
10-10-2014, 08:59 PM
Has anyone ever gotten serious jail time for beating a rival fan with a large cowbell? I am asking for a friend. **

There are, or were in my day, multiple charges available for Law Enforcement -

"Premeditated Belling" - You spot the douche during the game and follow him out to the parking lot where you hit him in the back of the head. - Carries a 2 year sentence

"A Belling of Passion" - similar to crime of passion but instead the assailant can't stand watching the other school's fan celebrating and in a fit of rage goes full soccer hooligan on the offender. You will get 6 months of anger management for this.

"Hit, Bell, and Run" - Used when the other schools fan is significantly larger than the MSU fan. The technique was to punch, gonk (that would be a precise overhead motion holding the bell handle) , and then, realizing the son of a bitch was bigger than you, flee in terror shouting how you were going to the party at the __________ House! (insert rival fraternity name). Assailants using this method were/are usually intoxicated to the point they fall and are beaten to a pulp. That counts as time served and they get laughed at in court.

I witnessed several Bellings of Passion, saw more than one or two Hit, Bell, and Run's erupt into minor skirmishes, but nobody got jail time.

bulldogcountry1
10-10-2014, 09:14 PM
Don't forget the "Phantom clapper". I've seen multiple occasion where bell clappers have sprung loose for their mounts and struck innocent fans and bleachers yards away. It was an expected risk. A prepared fan will pocket a spare clapper to be used on an unruly fan at an opportune time.

Dawgowar
10-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Don't forget the "Phantom clapper". I've seen multiple occasion where bell clappers have sprung loose for their mounts and struck innocent fans and bleachers yards away. It was an expected risk. A prepared fan will pocket a spare clapper to be used on an unruly fan at an opportune time.

True, and it is a much smarter tactic than throwing the bell. That is pretty much a one off technique, and if you miss you better be wearing track shoes.

DudyDawg
10-10-2014, 09:49 PM
It's a very small handful bringing them, according to the aubie students Im with who think it's f'n retarded

Bully13
10-10-2014, 10:01 PM
I wanna see aubies ringing while au is on offense lined up. report them with video to the SEC then send it to their fans so they can kick their ass later... DP those bitches on that..