PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone hear Fitting on Finbaum? If so, please hit the high points.

ScottH
10-10-2014, 05:05 PM
I had poor reception during the interview.

RC3
10-10-2014, 05:10 PM
He mainly talked about how awesome ole
Miss, the grove and Katy perry were. Seriously
Mentioned they had a tough time lining up a guest this week

Wasn't a good look for us to be honest

GreenheadDawg
10-10-2014, 05:18 PM
I'll be honest, I'm just ready for the game so I don't have to hear about Gameday or who the ****ing guest picker is

cheewgumm
10-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Doesn't matter, it'll look good on TV.

IMissJack
10-10-2014, 05:32 PM
You would think they would have artists lined up for certain weeks, no matter where they are.

Liverpooldawg
10-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Who cares. There IS a football game this weekend y'all know.

missouridawg
10-10-2014, 06:40 PM
You would think they would have artists lined up for certain weeks, no matter where they are.

Gameday doesn't know until 6 days before where they are going...

MarketingBully01
10-10-2014, 06:48 PM
He mainly talked about how awesome ole
Miss, the grove and Katy perry were. Seriously
Mentioned they had a tough time lining up a guest this week

Wasn't a good look for us to be honest

He said "fielded" so many calls for guest picker had a tough time deciding. Man, MSU fans will look for the negative in almost anything. Big difference in fielding calls vs having a lot of people turn him down. A very big misrepresentation of what he said.

RC3
10-10-2014, 07:04 PM
Not how I interpreted what he was saying. At all

godlluB
10-10-2014, 07:05 PM
Who cares. There IS a football game this weekend y'all know.

Really? Who's playing?

yjnkdawg
10-10-2014, 07:15 PM
He said "fielded" so many calls for guest picker had a tough time deciding. Man, MSU fans will look for the negative in almost anything. Big difference in fielding calls vs having a lot of people turn him down. A very big misrepresentation of what he said.

That having a difficult time finding somebody, didn't make sense to me either. Why would ESPN want to say it on the air, even if it was true. It doesn't help them for Game Day or us either. My thinking and hope is that they are going to have somebody really special. With the No 2 vs No 3 in the country, Dak and all the publicity. MSU has received then to act like it was hard to find somebody to come here for game day, just didn't make sense. Then add in about the Katy Perry thing at OM and 2+ 2 didn't = 4.

RC3
10-10-2014, 07:23 PM
He did say that msu had been very hands on in the process. Seemed to me that he was borderline complaining about how much effort it took to get it lined up. Said it became a full time job. I guess that could mean one of two things. Either they were burning the phone up trying to find someone worthwhile or they were fielding so many calls from every celebrity on the planet wanting to come here that it became burdensome. Which of the two do you think it was?

Oh, btw, who gives a crap who it is?
It's become bigger than the game itself. Silly

SDDawg
10-10-2014, 07:38 PM
Let me give Fitting a clue- you sit behind the camera and no one other than college football nerds even know who you are. No one cares how much work it is for you... DO YOUR 17ing JOB!!! You're welcome & Hail State!!!!

Percho
10-10-2014, 07:40 PM
Talked to the Gameday producer today; he said State's
administration was hesitant about their (EPSN's pick) for this and the announcement has been delayed to either tonight or even as late as tomorrow.

Per David Murry

I seen it dawg
10-10-2014, 07:45 PM
I could give 8 shits about who is going to pick us to win. Beating the breaks off these ****ers is all I care about.

msstate7
10-10-2014, 08:00 PM
I could give 8 shits about who is going to pick us to win. Beating the breaks off these ****ers is all I care about.

Amen. I hope gameday hasn't been half of the distraction to our team as it's been for us fans

yjnkdawg
10-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Amen. I hope gameday hasn't been half of the distraction to our team as it's been for us fans

Hopefully they don't read this message board or SPS either.

msstate7
10-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Hopefully they don't read this message board or SPS either.

Or walk around campus or listen to radio/tv. This would've been a good week for a team sequester**

I'm sure they'll handle this circus better than us fans.

yjnkdawg
10-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Or walk around campus or listen to radio/tv. This would've been a good week for a team sequester**

I'm sure they'll handle this circus better than us fans.

Yeps and a big YEP on handling the circus.

yjnkdawg
10-10-2014, 08:25 PM
Talked to the Gameday producer today; he said State's
administration was hesitant about their (EPSN's pick) for this and the announcement has been delayed to either tonight or even as late as tomorrow.

Per David Murry

His twitter said the school was antsy, so that could be interpreted several ways.