PDA

View Full Version : This Week in GA Football Commits 10.10.14

BrunswickDawg
10-10-2014, 02:03 PM
I have survived the LONGEST day of work I have had in years. The anticipation is killing me!

Trey Derouen and the Parkview Panthers (2-3, 1-2) hopefully used their bye week to rest up for the Berkmar Patriots (0-6, 0-4). Berkmar is terrible, having been outscored 232-36 this season. That is Croomesque. But, that seems to be Berkmar's history. Since 1966 they have had only 10 season of ball where they were .500 or better. Good lord, they are bad. And, apparently no one of note has ever gone there. I played a baseball game there in 1990 or 1991, and all I remember is that the whole campus looked depressing with 60s soviet style buildings, and we won. Trey and the Panthers should be able to get on track with this one and get back to .500.

Kentavious Thomas and the Baldwin Braves are off this week.

This is probably the only post for me on this thread this weekend. It's 591 miles to Starkville, I've about to get Brunswick Jr. and my boy C. Brown from Indianola loaded up and we are hoping to make it to BHam before too late. Catch you miscreants at Game Day, I'll be the one with the sign.

Hail State! Kick some War Eagle Ass!

SheltonChoked
10-10-2014, 04:07 PM
Be safe Brunswick. And let C. Brown drive.

BrunswickDawg
10-10-2014, 09:35 PM
He only gets to drive when conditions are right to do donuts.