PDA

View Full Version : let's beat a dead horse - dorman hall

mjh94
10-10-2014, 10:36 AM
good God it needs to be renovated... what a trash heap.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzmIgt2CYAEACeQ.jpg:large

DawgInMemphis
10-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Thankfully all the cameras will be pointed towards the stadium.

IMissJack
10-10-2014, 10:39 AM
Agree it needs an update, but I would also like to demolish the building across road from North end Zone expansion. I believe Memorial hall, Create green space on North end.

FlabLoser
10-10-2014, 10:39 AM
Wonder if it could be redecorated. Paint the white part something?

TheRef
10-10-2014, 10:41 AM
Let me play Devil's Advocate here: Where do you put the staff and lab equipment in the meantime while you're renovating the building? There are a lot of logistical problems in renovating a building with so much equipment and personnel inside of it everyday.

MSUDawg4Life
10-10-2014, 10:41 AM
Why don't y'all donate a few million to tear down and replace the buildings. I'm sure somebody will listen if you have a plan and the funds to get it done.

Money talks ....

Make it happen.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-10-2014, 10:48 AM
Let me play Devil's Advocate here: Where do you put the staff and lab equipment in the meantime while you're renovating the building? There are a lot of logistical problems in renovating a building with so much equipment and personnel inside of it everyday.

And it probably has asbestos

IMissJack
10-10-2014, 10:50 AM
Maybe if the MS legislature would have passed a building bond recommended by Keenum over the past few YEARS, donations wouldn't be necessary. Not to be defensive, but I have donated every year since 1991, in total enough to buy a condo in Starkville, and MSU still wants out of state tuition for my three sons to attend. I get that I'm from out of state, but at some point if Mississippi is going to underfund Universities, then donors from out of state should get in state status to attend. Off soap box.