PDA

View Full Version : WMD's Keys to Victory

War Machine Dawg
10-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Gents, the Tiger Bait Edition of Keys to Victory has dropped at FWTCT (http://www.forwhomthecowbelltolls.com/football/2014/10/10/6955571/wmd-keys-to-victory-tiger-bait-edition-mississippi-state-bulldogs-auburn-tigers-dak-prescott). You know the drill.

DudyDawg
10-10-2014, 10:03 AM
I agree with most of that. I think what decides this game is who makes the two or three plays you really shouldn't have made (and who gives them up). If they have a couple plays like that prayer to Coates last week, we will be in trouble. Likewise, if we make a few plays like Fred Brown's (and Ross's drop), they'll be in trouble. Both teams are built for sustained drives and red zone scores, so I think the team that can make a few explosive plays will seperate

FISHDAWG
10-10-2014, 11:02 AM
got to stick close to Sammy Coats every play ... it only takes one play for that guy to hurt us

drunkernhelldawg
10-10-2014, 12:09 PM
got to stick close to Sammy Coats every play ... it only takes one play for that guy to hurt us

My thought is that Auburn is going to get a big play or two during the game. I think our key is to limit those and especially to avoid it happening on back to back possessions.

I'm guardedly optimistic. Our guys are performing at a high level. As another poster said somewhere, it's a challenge to sustain that level. It is, but I think we will do it. Our guys are business.

RealHastings
10-10-2014, 12:20 PM
Contain Nick Marshall and make him throw from the pocket and we'll be alright. Offensively we just gotta keep doing what we're doing. This will be the best defense we've faced. However, I just dont see them stopping us.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Besides an injury, any chance we see Jeremy Johnson in at QB for Auburn or is this Marshall's show?