PDA

View Full Version : No matter what happens tomorrow, I know one thing

gtowndawg
10-10-2014, 08:22 AM
I'm grateful to the team for the last three weeks. I couldn't turn on a tv, a radio or read a newspaper without someone gushing over my team.

I've looked down on my LSU, Alabama and Texas A&M friends like they were nobodies. I almost felt sorry for them because they AREN'T Mississippi State fans. Let that sink in.

No matter what happens now, I was on top of the world for a few weeks and I for one am grateful for it. And I have a feeling it's not going to stop.

Hattdawg
10-10-2014, 08:25 AM
I couldn't agree more. Good post!!!

Political Hack
10-10-2014, 08:37 AM
I bet state's gotten more national press time the past two weeks than in the past two years.

ScoobaDawg
10-10-2014, 08:43 AM
I bet state's gotten more national press time the past two weeks than in the past two years.

Exactly.. trying to keep up with this board and read all the DAMN GOOD articles being written about us this week has been time consuming but I LOVE IT

engie
10-10-2014, 08:47 AM
Win this one and it's likely to carry over well into November. Let that sink in...

ScoobaDawg
10-10-2014, 08:55 AM
Win this one and it's likely to carry over well into November. Let that sink in...

I agree... a whole month of being at worse #2...in the nation. Though UK vs LSU will be interesting, UK beats LSU and is 6-1, that becomes a bigger game than originally thought.