PDA

View Full Version : Jameon

ShotgunDawg
10-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Do you guys think he plays Saturday?

I just got done listening to Dawgs Talk, and Mullen didn't sound very convincing. He said that Jameon would be a "game time" decision, but I think if he felt confident about Jameon playing he would have just said that he expects Jameon to play.

IDK, just the way he sounded didn't give me much hope.

Either way we are going to be fine, because Miles and Smokey are good, but Jameon does provide a dimension in the middle of the field that can be tough to replace.

http://instagram.com/p/t3Sm3mOXnB/

starkvegasdawg
10-09-2014, 08:44 PM
He tweeted about an hour ago that he can't wait to be back in action with his brothers.

Todd4State
10-09-2014, 08:47 PM
I think he will be back. Dan doesn't like to talk about injuries, and he is often vague.

thf24
10-09-2014, 09:12 PM
I hope he plays, but honestly, we looked just fine at his position without him last Saturday. There was the one pass Smokey dropped that Jameon probably would have hauled in, but that was about the only hitch. Like I said, I hope he plays since we could use his experience against what's probably a moderately better defense, but I'll feel perfectly comfortable with Gabe and Smokey if he can't.

War Machine Dawg
10-09-2014, 10:41 PM
I got a BR alert earlier that he'll be a game time decision. Say what you will about BR's "journalism," but their app is actually pretty good in terms of breaking news, injury reports, etc.

MadisonDawg
10-10-2014, 12:11 AM
He didn't practice today, take it for what it's worth.

mstatefan91
10-10-2014, 12:17 AM
It's a game time decision. I hate it for him especially with all that he's been through this year and with him being a senior. Most likely, we see him again against Kentucky on the 18th.

cbrunt29
10-10-2014, 12:18 AM
Like y'all''ve said, if he doesn't play, we'll be fine. But it would sure be nice to have him

FlabLoser
10-10-2014, 12:20 AM
I think he takes a medical RS.

mstatefan91
10-10-2014, 12:23 AM

Where do you get that from?

cbrunt29
10-10-2014, 12:44 AM
Wait, wha?

dawgpound
10-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Dan will never tip his hat about injuries... If anything he will make comments making people think a player will not play even if he knows they will.

bulldawg28
10-10-2014, 09:36 AM
If he's not 100% he shouldn't play we have younger guys that will do more healthy than he could at 80%.

Homedawg
10-10-2014, 09:42 AM

Ugh. Not this again. He's not eligible for a medical redshirt. Played in too many games. And he isn't a likely candidate for a 6th year hardship.

DudyDawg
10-10-2014, 10:09 AM
As good as gabe and smokey will be and are, Jameon is a big loss. Don't devalue his presence. He's our safety valve and go to. He may not be as fast or flashy as those two, but don't forget how good he really is. He was the leading sec reciever coming back. Thats not something easily replaced. I know it didn't look like it last week, but that's a tough loss if he can't go.

solodawg
10-10-2014, 10:33 AM
As good as gabe and smokey will be and are, Jameon is a big loss. Don't devalue his presence. He's our safety valve and go to. He may not be as fast or flashy as those two, but don't forget how good he really is. He was the leading sec reciever coming back. Thats not something easily replaced. I know it didn't look like it last week, but that's a tough loss if he can't go.No doubt!! This is a huge game and I would much rather have Jameon healthy and starting.

Coach 57
10-10-2014, 10:33 AM
If Jameon doesn't play, no doubt it alters our scheme of their defense. With him healthy we can expose the OLB matchup. They don't like going nickel. They'll do their best to stay in a base set & with Jameon HEALTHY it puts a greater strain on their defense. I think we will throw to our TEs more in this game as well. Malcolm is (to me) our greatest asset in the passing game. I know Wilson is very good, but Malcolm can expose them between the hashes and honestly a nightmare to defend. The two hardest things to combat as a DC is a very good slot WR & a hybrid TE. We have both. And when on the field offset with each other is a nightmare for any DC. Because one of them will get the mismatch. And it will be visible presnap.