PDA

View Full Version : Baseball recruits at the games

bulldogcountry1
05-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Does anyone know if we will be having any of our recruits in this weekend? I can't imagine anyone witnessing that environment and then choosing another school.

engie
05-30-2013, 07:22 PM
Baseball recruits generally sign in November... So, yeah, a bunch of our signees will be there.

Willing to bet that Preston Palmeiro is there as well(Rafi still has his skybox) -- and probably a bunch of the juniors that are interested...

Saltydog
05-30-2013, 08:31 PM
like I read where he was pretty dadgum good and supposedly better than his older brother, Patrick.

Homedawg
05-30-2013, 08:38 PM
Baseball recruits generally sign in November... So, yeah, a bunch of our signees will be there.

Willing to bet that Preston Palmeiro is there as well(Rafi still has his skybox) -- and probably a bunch of the juniors that are interested...

Preston might be there. I don't know. But Ralph has been in that sky box a grand total of once since he's had it. And that was when he was getting some sort of honor. He loans it out. But he doesn't step foot in it.

msstate7
05-30-2013, 08:41 PM
Preston might be there. I don't know. But Ralph has been in that sky box a grand total of once since he's had it. And that was when he was getting some sort of honor. He loans it out. But he doesn't step foot in it.

Hopefully his son playing here will change that

maroonmania
05-31-2013, 08:54 AM
Hopefully his son playing here will change that

Well, would love to see it happen but so far I've seen nothing tangible to lead me to believe Preston is coming here. From the outside looking in it appears he wants to see his draft slot before deciding on whether to even go to college or not.