PDA

View Full Version : Complete and utter BS

starkvegasdawg
10-09-2014, 02:29 PM
Barton Simmons wrote an article on 24/7 saying how tsun landing RK helped MSU's recruiting. His theory is that the bears getting him has allowed Bucky to recruit on a more national stage leaving MS and AL players for us. So according to him we should all be lining up to thank RK and Bucky for not recruiting locally so we can get some talented players close to home. What. The. Hell?

Bubb Rubb
10-09-2014, 02:38 PM
Barton Simmons wrote an article on 24/7 saying how tsun landing RK helped MSU's recruiting. His theory is that the bears getting him has allowed Bucky to recruit on a more national stage leaving MS and AL players for us. So according to him we should all be lining up to thank RK and Bucky for not recruiting locally so we can get some talented players close to home. What. The. Hell?

Fred Ross disagrees.

Martianlander
10-09-2014, 02:52 PM
I'm sure Lou Gehrig's are also to be found everywhere there is a Wally Pipp with a stomach ache if you follow that logic.

LC Dawg
10-09-2014, 02:58 PM

We'll thank them in November like we did last year.

EnterpriseDawg
10-09-2014, 03:03 PM

That's how I took it. He's just trolling. No way he is that stupid.

MetEdDawg
10-09-2014, 03:05 PM
If that's true then why did we finish 35th in the nation in recruiting last year? I mean seriously that's ridiculous. We are recruiting better now because we are just a better program than we were before. You go to four straight bowl games and totally recreate your image, your stadium, and your brand, then you are going to find success on the recruiting trail.

yjnkdawg
10-09-2014, 03:12 PM
We don't need to thank them for anything. But they can thank us for their upcoming loss, come Saturday night at Kyle Field.

RossDawg82
10-09-2014, 03:20 PM
That is fine with me. We have made it perfectly clear the last few years that MS, AL, and LA have more than enough talent for us to field a championship team. Bucky can keep his Indiana and CA boys. I will take a 3 star MS boy with a good work ethic any day of the week.

thunderclap
10-09-2014, 03:39 PM
Does that mean it is their own fault we keep kicking their ass in November?