PDA

View Full Version : Weather Forecast for College Gameday

TheRef
10-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Guys...this forecast is rough...I mean ROUGH. It all depends on the position of the upper-level trough as it moves through. It also depends on WHEN it rolls through. Also, wind is going to play a big factor as we start off the game with winds from the South and by the end of the game, winds will be coming out of the North. Literally a 180? change in wind direction if not more. Kickers will have to adjust their kicks constantly as the wind direction changes. Granted, it's a weak wind (between 5-10 mph), but with the stadium practically acting like a wind tunnel, life won't be easy for kickers. If you can control the kicking game, you most likely will win this game. Rain chances seem to hold off until around 7 or so. End of the game could get a little wet, in my opinion. The full forecast is coming around 3:00 PM on M&WN. I'll post the link on here whenever it goes live. Just warning you though, I got a little wordy this time on my explanation (unlike the last few times where I just put down the numbers and not much explanation due to readers complaining)

gtowndawg
10-09-2014, 12:24 PM
If you can control the kicking game, you most likely will win this game.

first time I've been nervous all week.

TheRef
10-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Here it is, guys. Read up...

http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2014/10/09/mississippi-state-football-weather-forecast-college-gameday-edition/