PDA

View Full Version : Ole Missus fans are really cracking me up

Coach34
10-09-2014, 11:20 AM
I dont see how Ole Missus fans can even say anything with a straight face anymore it's gotten so comical:

After last Thanksgiving, Ole Missus fans say "well, the sliver lining is that State wont fire Mullen. I hope they keep him forever, he has reached his ceiling"
This Summer, it was "State is going to fire Mullen after he falls on his face this year. I cant see them winning more than 5 games with those recruiting classes they have had."
Now it's "Mullen is going to leave State for Florida or Michigan"

NEVER in all my 45 years have I seen this much idiotic flip-flopping in the rivalry. It's like dealing with 6 year olds over a toy. ‪#‎HobbyLobby‬ (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/hobbylobby?source=feed_text&story_id=660864107362694)

Treemydawg
10-09-2014, 11:23 AM
Their heads are so far up their own asses they don't know if they are coming or going.

jimbo352
10-09-2014, 11:57 AM
You don't' hear much of the "I hope he stays forever" nonsense these days. Never go full retard.

Eric Nies Grind Time
10-09-2014, 11:57 AM
It does seem to be back to the 2010 mode of Mullen is definitely leaving. Honestly I thought he was leaving in 2010. Now, I think he is pretty happy here.

jimbo352
10-09-2014, 12:31 PM
There are a few jobs that would be pretty tough to pass up. I just don't see it happening though. Mullen would have to be mentally challenged to leave the SEC, and coaches moving within conference is pretty rare. I mean, I could see a Vandy or kentucky coach moving within conference, but how much does Mullen have to gain going to a place like Florida, and is it enough to leave?

Wishful thinking on other peoples part. Mullen pretty much has it made here.