PDA

View Full Version : Auburn thinks they walk in and win with ease. I'll leave this here...

CadaverDawg
10-09-2014, 09:39 AM
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/141293-i-think-its-pretty-humerous-how-confident-the-moo-cows-are/page__st__0

They laugh at the thought of lil MSU taking down mighty Auburn...even though we should have beaten them about 4 of the last 6 years.

Ralph
10-09-2014, 09:50 AM
They do this every year, and every year we should've beat them. I don't think they understand what they're about to step into this time.

I remember Bob Carskadon saying on the BB show in pre-season the Auburn game was one he felt the coaches have circled on schedule from last years disappointment. Hope he's right.

mstatefan91
10-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Lol. Just lol

They lack depht and played two faux top 25 teams with no defense. If Brandon Harris started vs them,they get smoked.Aggies tackling and bad angles and miss timed jumps by dbs were a great comedy act.

LC Dawg
10-09-2014, 09:58 AM
I watched the A&M replay again last night and it just keeps jumping out at me that as well as we played we really didn't play a clean game. We had two fumbles, a dropped td pass, a couple of other easy drops, and a dropped interception that probably would have gone for a td. I think we beat Auburn if we bring the game that we brought last week but if we clean up some mistakes we may beat them by 40. When we do I will remind Auburn fans that they are only one full season removed from 3-9 and they obviously didn't invent football. Dan Mullen did.

TrapGame
10-09-2014, 10:03 AM
Some guy posted that we almost lost to UAB in a shoot out and struggled the first half with both USA and USM.

I'm going to love Saturday.

TheRef
10-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Some guy posted that we almost lost to UAB in a shoot out and struggled the first half with both USA and USM.

I'm going to love Saturday.

Someone didn't watch our games. :) I love Barners....so confident....yet can't back it up

GreenheadDawg
10-09-2014, 10:08 AM
They are definitely my 2nd most hated fan base. They ****ing suck. I have had this game circled all season.. I want to beat them so bad

Covercorner2
10-09-2014, 10:11 AM
That's the thing about this team. While I believe we have played better and better as each game goes on, I still don't think we have played our best, most complete game yet and we have rolled top 10 teams....

joedog
10-09-2014, 10:31 AM
http://s1.postimg.org/tfdr5wqcv/mullen_malzahn.jpg

MSUMatt
10-09-2014, 10:33 AM
they are coming off a close national championship game and playing well. I'm sure they are smelling themselves a little bit (by little I mean a lot). Its going to be a dawg fight with the winner have the SEC west to lose.

msstate7
10-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Unfortunately, I don't feel auburn's players and coaches are looking at us the same way as their fans.

FlabLoser
10-09-2014, 11:25 AM
Which team has improved the most over last year when our game went down to the final seconds?

GreenheadDawg
10-09-2014, 11:29 AM
Auburn's juju and luck scare me more than any of their players. Things just seem to fall into place for them. I expect the same saturday but I think we will overcome

drunkernhelldawg
10-09-2014, 11:30 AM
Gotta admit one thing: This is one of the toughest games ever to call. I do have a good feeling about it. But then . . .

joedog
10-09-2014, 12:28 PM
http://s2.postimg.org/c6y9p8ssp/bully_pissing.jpg

messageboardsuperhero
10-09-2014, 01:30 PM
So much goodness in that thread.

"Almost lost to UAB in a shootout."- LOL

"Had trouble for a half with USM and USA."- WTF? We were up 28-0 on USM at the half and 28-3 on USA at halftime. I honestly think he just typed that out without even bothering to look up the halftime scores. Just totally made it up out of thin air.

And my personal favorite... "This is probably the best AU team and probably the BEST team they've faced in the Dan Mullen Era."- Yes, after playing only five games on the season, this is suddenly the best team Dan Mullen has EVER coached against since coming here. Better than '09 Florida. Better than '09, '11, and '12 Bama. Better than '11 LSU. Better than their own undefeated '10 Auburn team.

msstate7
10-09-2014, 01:34 PM
So much goodness in that thread.

"Almost lost to UAB in a shootout."- LOL

"Had trouble for a half with USM and USA."- WTF? We were up 28-0 on USM at the half and 28-3 on USA at halftime. I honestly think he just typed that out without even bothering to look up the halftime scores. Just totally made it up out of thin air.

And my personal favorite... "This is probably the best AU team and probably the BEST team they've faced in the Dan Mullen Era."- Yes, after playing only five games on the season, this is suddenly the best team Dan Mullen has EVER coached against since coming here. Better than '09 Florida. Better than '09, '11, and '12 Bama. Better than '11 LSU. Better than their own undefeated '10 Auburn team.

This won't even be the best auburn team we've faced. Fairley, dyer, cam...

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-09-2014, 01:34 PM
Out of the whole nation, Auburn has to be the most insecure University I've ever seen in my life. From creating their own radio shows to "have a voice for Auburn" and a website that encourages readers "if you see some reporting bias, say something" all the way to being the vocal leader against cowbells in the SEC.

Chinchilla
10-09-2014, 03:05 PM
That thread is hardly filled with overconfidence. Other than the thread title and few loons, it's pretty level-headed.

**** Auburn anyway.