ShotgunDawg
10-09-2014, 08:14 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/90476/sec-week-7-predictions

Dawg61
10-09-2014, 08:21 AM
5 of 7 have MSU over Auburn. Nice!

SignalToNoise
10-09-2014, 09:18 AM
Good gracious, go read those comments. That one clown is saying AU's 3rd team defense would be starters at MSU. I have to assume that guy is mentally deficient.

ShotgunDawg
10-09-2014, 09:19 AM
Good gracious, go read those comments. That one clown is saying AU's 3rd team defense would be starters at MSU. I have to assume that guy is mentally deficient.

They have no idea what's in store for them Saturday. The best team in the country wear maroon and white

TrapGame
10-09-2014, 09:27 AM

That reminds me of some of the comments on SDS. They think they're gonna steamroll us like they did LSU.

Coackjek
10-09-2014, 09:32 AM

We would take those 3rd stringers, put them in their natural position, develope them and kick their 1st string all over the field.

Dawg61
10-09-2014, 09:37 AM
We would take those 3rd stringers, put them in their natural position, develope them and kick their 1st string all over the field.

Hahaha what's most funny about this is it's true. Give up 3 years with those 3rd stringers from Auburn and we'd be kicking their ass with them.

Dawg61
10-09-2014, 09:41 AM
They have no idea what's in store for them Saturday. The best team in the country wear maroon and white

I have no worries about this game. We are the bigger, more physical, more athletic team with an NFL QB, HB, WR and about 10 NFL players on defense. We also have Mullen in the biggest groove ever as a play caller. We're going to kick Auburn's ass and there ain't shit they can do about it. I hate Auburn.