PDA

View Full Version : IPad help needed...

CadaverDawg
10-08-2014, 02:58 PM
I have always been able to click on, and watch, embedded youtube videos in threads posted here on EliteDawgs. But for some reason, the last few days, they won't play. Is there a setting that has been messed with, or what? Now when I click on the video, it doesn't do anything at all.

Can anybody help me?

notsofarawaydawg
10-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Did you do the IOS 8 update? That update has royally screwed a lot of iPad and iPhone users.

TXDawg
10-08-2014, 03:08 PM
I've been experiencing the same issue on my iPad Air (still running iOS7). The only fix I've found is to let the page completely load, the "press" the embedded video window as opposed to "tapping" it. Sometimes it takes 2 - 3 "presses" before it'll play.

Not sure what's going on, but it drives me nuts.

CadaverDawg
10-08-2014, 03:11 PM
Did you do the IOS 8 update? That update has royally screwed a lot of iPad and iPhone users.

Not yet, the update is showing, but I've been too scared to install it.

CadaverDawg
10-08-2014, 03:11 PM
I've been experiencing the same issue on my iPad Air (still running iOS7). The only fix I've found is to let the page completely load, the "press" the embedded video window as opposed to "tapping" it. Sometimes it takes 2 - 3 "presses" before it'll play.

Not sure what's going on, but it drives me nuts.

I'll try that, thanks.

MS_half-step
10-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Tap the bottom right corner of the video, been working for me if I do that. Not sure of the rhyme or reason.

CadaverDawg
10-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Tap the bottom right corner of the video, been working for me if I do that. Not sure of the rhyme or reason.

Wow, that worked. Thanks man