PDA

View Full Version : Bear Force One - ESPN Article on Wilson

DawgInMemphis
10-08-2014, 11:06 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/90457/bear-force-1-takes-off-for-mississippi-state

TXDawg
10-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Heck of an article.

Scary to think he'd only played one year of football when he got to State. As the earlier BR article noted, this is the kind of unheralded, diamond in the rough guy that this program is built on.

Love to see his enthusiasm for down-field blocks too.

mstatefan91
10-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Heck of an article.

Scary to think he'd only played one year of football when he got to State. As the earlier BR article noted, this is the kind of unheralded, diamond in the rough guy that this program is built on.

Love to see his enthusiasm for down-field blocks too.

I think he is figuring out blocking now. He's so big that he just destroys DB's which has to be pretty fun. lol

preachermatt83
10-08-2014, 11:36 AM
Great Read. 2 years from now he may be the best receiver in the country.

LiterallyPolice
10-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Our young WR's blow me away. It seems like just a few short years ago, this was a major weakness of our team. Now I consider it a strength. Bear has made some unbelievable skillful and clutch catches this year.

That catch he made on the sideline against A&M (when we was falling out of bounds) was amazing.

ScoobaDawg
10-08-2014, 04:17 PM
I cant exclaim..how nice... its FINALLY to have a over powering over 6' wr like and is a deep threat, like everyone else always seems to have and we never have.

and its hard to remember how amazing he is becoming in such a short football career. Next year him and Dak.. its already wow. its gonna be even better.