PDA

View Full Version : Terrace area beside the Scoreboard Club seating...

rabbitthedawg
10-08-2014, 10:57 AM
...Should the university sell all that standing area as SRO for this game? They could probably charge $150 a ticket and sell couple thousand SRO tickets. That would increase attendance...!

Political Hack
10-08-2014, 10:59 AM
they should but there's probably no way they could operationalize it this late. the ticket sales could probably be pulled off, but access controls to the area, etc... would need to be altered and difficult to do this late.

Dawg496
10-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Yeah, that area allows access to the East Club Level as well as the Scoreboard Club, so it would be difficult to allow patrons of those areas to go in and out while keeping the SRO people out without an additional 15-20 staff. Not saying it's impossible, but it would definitely take a little bit more thought. I bet they will do something like that next year, though.

Also there are kitchen staff members as well as food/equipment which travels back and forth between the clubs on that terrace and I imagine it would suck for them to have to traverse that route with an extra 2500 people in their way.

gtowndawg
10-08-2014, 11:23 AM
and gave them access to the club level stuff for one game? It might still be an issue since they can only serve so many. But it would look great if that terrace was full of people.

BurgDawg
10-08-2014, 11:31 AM
I think it would be a great idea to sell that area as SRO it's a great space that stays mostly empty during the game.