PDA

View Full Version : May have been discussed, but has Gameday announced where they'll be setting up?

TXDawg
10-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Hopefully it'll be similar to what SEC Nation did so they can get the full experience of The Junction.

Also, with a 2:30 start and Gameday ending at 11:00, will they get to have the Dawg Walk while they're on the air? I believe we usually have the DW 2.5 - 3 hours before kickoff, but that wouldn't fit in the Gameday window. Would be cool to have it while they're on the air, but I'd rather us stick with the schedule we've been keeping instead of changing it up just for TV.

Riotous Thinking
10-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Everything I saw on twitter showed that they will be setup in the exact same place as SEC Nation.

chainedup_Dawg
10-08-2014, 10:17 AM
Hopefully it'll be similar to what SEC Nation did so they can get the full experience of The Junction.

Also, with a 2:30 start and Gameday ending at 11:00, will they get to have the Dawg Walk while they're on the air? I believe we usually have the DW 2.5 - 3 hours before kickoff, but that wouldn't fit in the Gameday window. Would be cool to have it while they're on the air, but I'd rather us stick with the schedule we've been keeping instead of changing it up just for TV.

Yes, they will be in the same spot as SECNation.

Also, I don't believe they will be able to catch the Dawg Walk but haven't seen anything definite.

maroonmania
10-08-2014, 10:17 AM
They are supposedly setting up in essentially the same location that SEC Nation did. The Dawg Walk will be well after Gameday is over given it normally happens around 2 hours prior to kickoff which would put it around 12:30. We won't alter our routine just to get it on Gameday.

Coackjek
10-08-2014, 11:11 AM
Rooftop of Dorman would make a great interest story****

TXDawg
10-08-2014, 11:18 AM
They are supposedly setting up in essentially the same location that SEC Nation did. The Dawg Walk will be well after Gameday is over given it normally happens around 2 hours prior to kickoff which would put it around 12:30. We won't alter our routine just to get it on Gameday.

Glad to hear it.