PDA

View Full Version : As I Stated last week... This Mississippi State Football Team is Unlike any other..

RougeDawg
10-08-2014, 01:05 AM
and unique, in that they are great, expect to win, yet treat each game as another task. None larger, none smaller. Just come out, beat ass and take care of business.

As I have stated I'm not old at 31, but remember the end of Felker(my mom is a sorority sister of Rockey's wife, hence why I know what donation Cecil requested) but that is here nor there. I also have very close family ties to our great Jackie Sherrill. I have been privy to more info than I've ever posted on here and some could have benefited us, short time.

I've stood as a 13 year old on the sideline before the ark 96 game at home that was as awesome as any, even though my coast upbringing didn't prep me for that cold and damn north wind. I spent many friday afternoons watching us in our game prep and had access to locker rooms. I was in the locker room in 1999 after we beat the bears. Jackie brought us into the locker room after the game and I will never forget what i saw as a kid. Dontea Walker and Dicenzo Miller were going nuts after the egg bowl victory. Dontae was running around naked, no towel around him, popping anyone in his path with his rolled up we towel. Those guys laid the foundation to what we have today, and I thank them.

I say all of that to say this. Some of you may question what I say or what I think sometime, but I have been around our program since I have known what GD football is. I've seen and been around some great teams but never seen a Bulldog Team like we have today. No "Me Me" players, only team players, who have one goal in mind. WINNING. This is the first time I've ever seen a complete set of guys fighting for one thing and it is an amazing thing to witness. We have a bunch of hard nose, athletic fighters wanting to bring home something we have longed for. I sure as hell appreciate every guy we have, from 85 dressing to the practice guys. We need everyone, players, admin and us fans, for us to keep this thing going.

As I also stated earlier in the year, I thought A&M and Bama were our two toughest challenges based on previous years and where the game was played. We took care of one and have a tough Scamgate team coming in. I think we handle the barn easier than we did A&M and have a target on our backs the remainder of the year. A target I think our players and team will welcome. I feel like this team will want to prove people wrong weekly.....

If you feel differently, your opinion is greatly welcomed. This is just how I feel after being around and staying close to Mississippi State Football since I have been aware that football existed.

45-27 Dawgs. I think i predicted different in prediction thread, but feel the Barners will score one or two late.

Lastly, I will say f*king enjoy this shit. We are beating ass without taking names..... I love it daily but have been expecting this from April. It is now a hobby for me to watch everyone else try to get on board.

RougeDawg
10-08-2014, 01:13 AM

Bullmutt
10-08-2014, 11:06 AM
I agree this may be our best team ever (if we beat Aubie, I'll be totally convinced). I've been waiting for an MSU team as good as I think this one to be for half a freakin' century!

godlluB
10-08-2014, 11:22 AM
Kicking ass and taking initials, we ain't stopping long enough to write down the whole name.

preachermatt83
10-08-2014, 01:38 PM
Great Post Rouge!!