PDA

View Full Version : Political Hack...

preachermatt83
10-07-2014, 10:00 PM
In a game thread a few weeks back several of us were downing Will Redmond and you said we were wrong, that he was a playmaker. Well let me say that I am man enough to admit when I am wrong and brother I was flat out wrong. That kid played lights out Saturday and looked the part more than any DB we had.

IMissJack
10-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Check your PM.

ShotgunDawg
10-07-2014, 10:10 PM
No doubt, that kid is worth every jacket we gave him

preachermatt83
Check your PM.

Back at ya man.

Political Hack
he can play & he can tackle in the open field as well as any defender we have.

all CBs get beat from time to time, especially when they have a cast on their hand... but he's legit. And more importantly, he's a great person. This defense is special from top to bottom.

preachermatt83
10-07-2014, 10:14 PM
he can play & he can tackle in the open field as well as any defender we have.

all CBs get beat from time to time, especially when they have a cast on their hand... but he's legit. And more importantly, he's a great person. This defense is special from top to bottom.

His ability to read plays even before they happen is just sick. He is so instinctive.

Dawg61
10-07-2014, 11:08 PM
I've been most impressed with Redmond when he wrecks quick passes to the WR. He is not afraid to get physical on tackles. He tackles through the player and has excelled at open field tackling.

RougeDawg
10-07-2014, 11:24 PM
Will is fearless and brings the wood ever play. I enjoy watching him play full speed. Will will be a cog to our championship run. He is physical and athletic. He has a skillset that you rarely see in a DB. You either have a cover guy or a physical guy. Will is both and I'm damn glad to have him in Maroon. He will pay dividends this coming week and on the road in T-Town and Oxford. All of the haters forgot that Bracky set him back for no reason.

Fire Bracky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Political Hack
10-08-2014, 08:46 AM
he put a hurtin' on one of their WRs last week. Poor kid dropped 3-4 balls after he took the hit. He lit up Treadwell last season too, which was fun to watch. He can ball.

I think we're pretty solid back there. People just need to realize when teams throw on us 45 times a game we're going to give up yardage. just have to keep breaking up passes , punishing their WRs, getting INTs, and dominating the red zone. Do that and I don't give a damn if they throw for 500 yards on us.

thunderclap
10-08-2014, 09:02 AM
What everybody forgets is how little Redmond has actually played in games. Thanks to our idiot compliance department. He's getting better every week.

Political Hack
10-08-2014, 09:16 AM
What everybody forgets is how little Redmond has actually played in games. Thanks to our idiot compliance department. He's getting better every week.

would be a sophomore with 6 more games under his belt. He's not a full season into his career yet and already playing like a veteran.