PDA

View Full Version : Mannnnnn, I love me some RebelBearSharks

Coach34
10-07-2014, 09:48 PM
This summer?? "Prescott for Heisman is a joke. He almost threw an interception in the Egg Bowl. He is an average passer at best."

Now??? "Prescott is going to go pro after this year"

This summer? "Mullen is probably gonna be fired after State falls on their face and wins 5 games. You cant win with 2-star talent in the SEC"

Now???- "Mullen is going to leave you for Florida or Michigan"

This summer??- "State's OL is shit. They dont have any talent there. Prescott is going to get killed"

Now???- "How come Dan Mullen can have a good OL with 2-star players and our 4-stars cant run block????"

It's so much damn fun right now. I cant freaking stand it

Statefan
10-07-2014, 10:09 PM
I thought they were "glad we kept Mullen cause he hit his ceiling" and were "so happy we didn't hire Hud"

Coach34
10-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Yeah- that one was said also this summer

RougeDawg
10-07-2014, 10:33 PM
Why would anyone take anything those delusionalists say serious??

Speaking of delusionalists, is there any way we can get Websters to include that one on their next word addition? We could put the definition as this: OM fan who believes they actually have 3 championships, they only lose games they don't care about, and they won the tailgate because they have a chandelier.

GreaterCowbell
10-07-2014, 10:46 PM
It's the roids**.

TopDog58
10-07-2014, 11:19 PM
Things are setting up nicely for next year as well. Looked at a couple of NFL mock/projections earlier. Dak isn't listed in first 3 rounds but Auburn, Bama, and LSU will be losing a ton. With Bo Bo graduating, us and A&M should be the favorites out of the gate