PDA

View Full Version : PSA for when we win Saturday

RC3
10-07-2014, 06:59 AM
Do not even think about rushing the field. This shouldn't even have to be said. We are number three in the country, they are number 2. Like dan said when asked Last week, we should expect to win. Hailstate and let's get this done

TheRef
10-07-2014, 07:13 AM
I don't think it will be on anyone's mind to rush the field. At least it won't be on my mind when I'm in the stands.

ShotgunDawg
10-07-2014, 07:16 AM
I won't be rushing the field, but I wouldn't hold it against anyone if they do it as a celebration of the last 3 games, and possibly being ranked #1.

I certainly agree that Auburn isn't worth rushing the field for, but a celebration of beating 3 straight top 10 teams and being ranked #1 just might be.

I'm not into the whole "machismo" thing, and I thing people should let their passion out freely on Saturday afternoon, without restriction.

Again, I'm not rushing the field, but it doesn't bother if someone does.

Dawgtini
10-07-2014, 07:28 AM
Do not even think about rushing the field. This shouldn't even have to be said. We are number three in the country, they are number 2. Like dan said when asked Last week, we should expect to win. Hailstate and let's get this done
+1

LC Dawg
10-07-2014, 07:30 AM
After watching us beat three straight top ten teams I will probably just stay in my seat and cry tears of joy. The anticipation is killing me.