PDA

View Full Version : Breast Cancer Awareness Uniforms

Dawg61
10-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Sorry if Germans but this is usually the game/week that we were a bunch of pink. Is this happening this week when we have Gameday and #2 Auburn at home? I'm fine with it just a heads up. I think we'll have a ton of pink in our uniforms this game.

CadaverDawg
10-06-2014, 09:22 PM
Sorry if Germans but this is usually the game/week that we were a bunch of pink. Is this happening this week when we have Gameday and #2 Auburn at home? I'm fine with it just a heads up. I think we'll have a ton of pink in our uniforms this game.

It won't look bad if so. Remember the maroon with pink for the Tennessee game a few years back? It will be like that. Towels, gloves, etc. or at least I hope it's nothing more than that.

Dawg61
10-06-2014, 09:27 PM
It won't look bad if so. Remember the maroon with pink for the Tennessee game a few years back? It will be like that. Towels, gloves, etc. or at least I hope it's nothing more than that.

It does look good with the Maroon. There'll be a ton of pink cleats and pink tape around the cleats too. Pink arm sleeves. Pink towels. Pink wristbands. Pink between Marshall's legs.

starkvegasdawg
10-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Call me insensitive and uncaring but I don't think a football game is the place to have breast cancer awareness.

DudyDawg
10-06-2014, 10:15 PM
I think it's great. Raises tons of awareness, which raises tons of money, which funds tons of research, which saves tons of lives.

Dawg61
10-06-2014, 10:44 PM
I think it's great. Raises tons of awareness, which raises tons of money, which funds tons of research, which saves tons of lives.

Dak's mom passed away from cancer less than a year ago. If we can find a cure we can save lives.

afranzo
10-06-2014, 10:46 PM
Dak's mom passed away from cancer less than a year ago. If we can find a cure we can save lives.

Yes

starkvegasdawg
10-06-2014, 10:56 PM
And that's great. I'm all for awareness and raising money and finding cures. I had cancer take two my grandmothers. Sure we've all had cancer take at least one family member. I just don't get grouping breast cancer and football and seeing the players all decked out in pink. That's all. Now if a movement was started to raise awareness for cancer research in general I'm all for it. But there's a butt load of cancers out there other than breast cancer that people die from everyday. I'm sure their families would love some national support like this too. I had one grandmother die of esophageal cancer and another from complications associated with colon cancer.

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2014, 10:57 PM
I think I see a little pink in there

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/092/740/hi-res-4ce72fca183ce347bc8612a7f419cbd3_crop_north.jpg?w= 630&h=420&q=75