PDA

View Full Version : Future quarterbacks

Esmerelda Villalobos
10-06-2014, 04:08 PM
come play for dan mullen and you will win the heisman. Dan gets the hat trick this year. Dak was just named the front runner....pinch me

msstate7
10-06-2014, 04:31 PM
Elijah staley and Nick fitz look like they are very happy to be here even though they're RSing. They are perhaps are biggest cheerleaders.

Staley, fitz, williams, and virgel... The battle to replace our best qb ever will be epic

defiantdog
10-06-2014, 04:34 PM
You want him.... here he is.... http://247sports.com/Player/Chason-Virgil-19627

Chason Virgil is about as legit as you get. He'll be our next star in CDM's system.

GreaterCowbell
10-06-2014, 04:53 PM
I think the biggest thing is the young guys get to see what heisman leadership looks like through Dak. It's one thing when an old coach tells you what must be done. It is quite another when a slightly older peer demonstrates the way to get there. This could impact the program for years.

Esmerelda Villalobos
10-06-2014, 04:57 PM
When Dak got off that bus with raybans and a bowtie, I knew we had already won. He has it. He just does. It isnt anything you can teach. Kids want to be dak prescott.

Reason2succeed
10-06-2014, 04:58 PM
Whoever wins the QB job is gonna have to be a stud to fill Dak's shoes.

justwin
10-06-2014, 06:23 PM
This made me think of John Brantley, the guy who followed Tebow @ UF and how stubborn he must have been to turn out so poorly despite following a legend. I remember him and his dad both criticizing Mullen about his coaching, poor mechanics, etc & how the new QB coach, Loefler, was better than Mullen. We see how that turned out.

I think the biggest thing is the young guys get to see what heisman leadership looks like through Dak. It's one thing when an old coach tells you what must be done. It is quite another when a slightly older peer demonstrates the way to get there. This could impact the program for years.

preachermatt83
10-06-2014, 07:47 PM
When Dak got off that bus with raybans and a bowtie, I knew we had already won. He has it. He just does. It isnt anything you can teach. Kids want to be dak prescott.

This!!! My dad was with me and he said "man Mullen just looks like he knows we are gonna win".. Then in unison we both said.. "I hope so"... Then Here comes Dak and we both say in unison " We Will Win"

smootness
10-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Dak may be the most calmly confident athlete I've ever seen on the college level. Some guys try to make themselves confident, Dak just is. I can't fathom a defense that can stop him right now. He just consistently leads us down the field time and time again. And the scary thing is, he's getting better. That throw to Brown was one of the best throws I've ever seen. Like McElroy said, you won't see a better throw on Sundays.

Auburn has no idea what's about to hit them.

I seen it dawg
10-06-2014, 09:19 PM

Joe. Willie. Namath.