PDA

View Full Version : Danny Kannell just looking like a moron now.

blacklistedbully
10-06-2014, 03:23 PM
Yeah, we've all know his a major douche, but he's officially gone off the deep end with his obvious bias. That dude is so bad, he brings the whole damn show's credibility down.

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2014, 03:29 PM
It's his job. ESPN employs him to be the Devil's Advocate of the SEC. He is the champion of the other 4 power conferences. If someone paid you six figures to talk bad about the SEC, would you?

Point is, it's ignorant to get upset about him. This is his act in the play, and his job is to create controversy and be the contrarian to the SEC. It's OK, it's his job. Don't fall for it.

I've heard Danny on the radio when he is out of character, and he's actually seems like a knowledgeable good guy

stalkingpoon
10-06-2014, 03:30 PM
Galloway was calling his dumbass out on it this morning. He said how can Baylor pass your "eye test" when they haven't played anyone, yet Mississippi State has beaten LSU and aTm. Even Linda Cohn thought he was a moron.

blacklistedbully
10-06-2014, 03:36 PM
It's his job. ESPN employs him to be the Devil's Advocate of the SEC. He is the champion of the other 4 power conferences. If someone paid you six figures to talk bad about the SEC, would you?

Point is, it's ignorant to get upset about him. This is his act in the play, and his job is to create controversy and be the contrarian to the SEC. It's OK, it's his job. Don't fall for it.

I've heard Danny on the radio when he is out of character, and he's actually seems like a knowledgeable good guy

No, it's ignorant to call me ignorant. I don't give a damn what his reasons are, the guy is a jackass, and clearly believes the tripe he's throwing out there. He even looks annoyed at all of the other "experts" who have us in the Top 4.

He literally has discounted our wins over LSU & TAMU, but said TSUN's win over Memphis is looking pretty good.

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2014, 04:12 PM
No, it's ignorant to call me ignorant. I don't give a damn what his reasons are, the guy is a jackass, and clearly believes the tripe he's throwing out there. He even looks annoyed at all of the other "experts" who have us in the Top 4.

He literally has discounted our wins over LSU & TAMU, but said TSUN's win over Memphis is looking pretty good.

Ahhh, your taking it personally.

If someone paid me $120,000, I would come up with reasons the SEC sucks as well.

LiterallyPolice
10-06-2014, 04:16 PM

Haha... Wow Shotgun. This is the opposite response that I would expect you to have.

I agree with you. The dude is obviously playing the part of SEC hater.

blacklistedbully
10-06-2014, 04:25 PM
Ahhh, your taking it personally.

If someone paid me $120,000, I would come up with reasons the SEC sucks as well.

How was I not to take it personally. You responded to my post saying, "it's ignorant to get upset about him". Was there anyone else you were referring to??

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2014, 04:27 PM
How was I not to take it personally. You responded to my post saying, "it's ignorant to get upset about him". Was there anyone else you were referring to??

Dude, we are ranked freaking 3rd in the country, and could possibly be ranked #1 by Sunday afternoon.

People like Danny Kannell are ants to us right now. Just go smoke some pot, drink a beer, and get with your wife. Relax, it's OK.

LiterallyPolice
10-06-2014, 04:28 PM

Hey blacklisted.... Don't take this personally, but you are LITERALLY the biggest, most pathetic loser in the history of the universe. Again, I don't mean that as a personal attack, you big loser. ***

blacklistedbully
10-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Sorry, allow me to rephrase. Anybody who doesn't realize DK is a complete, moronic jackass is a dumb****, mouth-breathing loser. Hope nobody takes that personally. God forbid we have any messsage board posts on the Monday drior to out next game be about something a certain somebody doesn't view as message-board-worthy.

Hey, it's a sports message board, with nearly a week to go b4 our next game. Why don't you try being less of a dick to fellow Bulldogs. Try rereading your post, but without the "ignorant statement". The real point you seem to want to make is no less represented, and without the insulting element.

jimbo352
10-06-2014, 04:41 PM
Sorry, allow me to rephrase. Anybody who doesn't realize DK is a complete, moronic jackass is a dumb****, mouth-breathing loser. Hope nobody takes that personally. God forbid we have any messsage board posts on the Monday drior to out next game be about something a certain somebody doesn't view as message-board-worthy.

Hey, it's a sports message board, with nearly a week to go b4 our next game. Why don't you try being less of a dick to fellow Bulldogs. Try rereading your post, but without the "ignorant statement". The real point you seem to want to make is no less represented, and without the insulting element.

You need to relax...

It is in fact ignorant to get bent out of shape about talking heads on the radio. That doesn't mean you're ignorant, it means the act of getting bent out of shape is. It's a fixable problem bud.

We're top 3 in the country, and you're bringing this bullshit to the board. Stop acting like a victim, we're the victors.

Political Hack
10-06-2014, 04:43 PM
Dude, we are ranked freaking 3rd in the country, and could possibly be ranked #1 by Sunday afternoon.

People like Danny Kannell are ants to us right now. Just go smoke some pot, drink a beer, and get with your wife. Relax, it's OK.

your best post ever.

blacklistedbully
10-06-2014, 07:53 PM

Get with my wife and relax?? You clearly haven't met my wife. Why do you think I'm often short-tempered??

ShotgunDawg
10-06-2014, 07:58 PM
Get with my wife and relax?? You clearly haven't met my wife. Why do you think I'm often short-tempered??

strong point! I feel for you brother

Dawgcentral
10-06-2014, 08:09 PM
I can understand Kannell making a living at being an obnoxious jackass, but I can also remember when journalists had some integrity and spoke what they actually thought what was the truth, instead of what they thought would rile people up.

Journalistic integrity was tossed out of the window when bloggers and wannabes started grabbing attention by insulting common sense.

I seen it dawg
10-06-2014, 09:21 PM
He not a journalist. He's an ex jock with a sports platform. There are plenty of them that are morons just like him.

drunkernhelldawg
10-07-2014, 12:45 AM

I thought it was an insult too. But that's gonna happen on a sports board. You can't take it personally. A lot of it is just style. Shake your hips on the floor and ya' gotta put up with all kind of dancers. But the shakin' is worth it.