PDA

View Full Version : Funny comment by Bo Wallace in his interview on ESPN...

CadaverDawg
10-06-2014, 12:37 PM
When asked why he kept the game ball he said....

"Well, when we won the Egg Bowl my Sophomore year, I threw the ball into the stands. After that I swore that if we ever win another big game, I will keep the game ball."

So wait a second, Ole Miss....I thought the Egg bowl wasn't a "big game"? And how funny is it that your QB was a Soph wondering if OM would ever win another big game again before he graduated?

Just thought that was funny on so many levels.

hailmari
10-06-2014, 12:39 PM
Dak would've given it to the team. Ahem..

Goat Holder
10-06-2014, 12:48 PM
I think many of you have the wrong idea on Bo. I get it, he's a rebel, so we hate him. But he's actually probably the best of the bunch. He only went there because they had a spot open on an SEC team. He obviously doesn't get along too well with rebel nation (fights, Freeze constantly bashing, etc.). I'm happy for him as a player, since he's been criticized so much and fought through it. It's admirable. Especially since he's really the only reason they are any good. Ungrateful bastards can't understand that.

In reality, they'll hate him again by the end of the year. Fickle bunch, they are. I have a feeling that he will not be one of those Forever Rebel types.

Johnson85
10-06-2014, 01:35 PM
I think many of you have the wrong idea on Bo. I get it, he's a rebel, so we hate him. But he's actually probably the best of the bunch. He only went there because they had a spot open on an SEC team. He obviously doesn't get along too well with rebel nation (fights, Freeze constantly bashing, etc.). I'm happy for him as a player, since he's been criticized so much and fought through it. It's admirable. Especially since he's really the only reason they are any good. Ungrateful bastards can't understand that.

In reality, they'll hate him again by the end of the year. Fickle bunch, they are. I have a feeling that he will not be one of those Forever Rebel types.

Bo's easy to hate. Some people (most people) just aren't made for the SEC spotlight. Physically he actually does pretty well as I think he maximizes his natural abilities. But things like whining about not being 2nd team all SEC, he just has terrible instincts. It makes it worse that his coach doesn't have great instincts either and is quick to throw his players under this bus.

Goat Holder
10-06-2014, 02:15 PM
Bo's easy to hate. Some people (most people) just aren't made for the SEC spotlight......But things like whining about not being 2nd team all SEC, he just has terrible instincts.

I don't know, I can't think of a few others who are worse. I like that he takes up for himself, even when Freeze runs him down. I guess I just don't see what's he's done so wrong except being on Ole Miss' roster.

Tbonewannabe
10-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Just go back and watch Denzel and Bo harass some State fans on the beach while Denzel is serving his "punishment". You won't feel bad about disliking the douchebag.