PDA

View Full Version : Who we really owe this magical season to....

Okrastar1
10-06-2014, 11:56 AM
Les Koenning! No more squandered offensive talent!! I do think we have channeled his spirit on our Holloway rushes up the middle though...

FlabLoser
10-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Doc Fogelsong - rebooted everything

Greg Byrne - cranked up the machine & hired Dan Mullen

Scott Stricklin - stadium expansion and upgraded our assistants the way Byrne upgraded the head coach

Dan Mullen

etc

Okrastar1
10-06-2014, 12:09 PM
Ha it was just a joke thread, haven't seen anything about ole Les figured if dig him up and resurface him

Goat Holder
10-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Doc Fogelsong

The End.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Ole Miss

For absolutely destroying us in 2008 and getting Croom immediately shitcanned.**

Todd4State
10-06-2014, 02:02 PM
Ole Miss

For absolutely destroying us in 2008 and getting Croom immediately shitcanned.**

That was going to happen anyway with or without that happening. That loss made it a lot easier on Byrne though- no doubt about that.

defiantdog
10-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Finally getting a QB that can run CDM's system

Reason2succeed
10-06-2014, 02:19 PM
1) Sylvester a room for cleaning up the program and then bailing out.
2) Woody McCorvey for ruining every QB he coached and singlehandedly getting croom fired.
3) Chris Relf for being the prototype.

Hahaha. I could go on and on. Chad Bumphis for being the first big name recruit to buy in.

deadheaddawg
10-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Jack Cristil. He has negotiated a truce with the Indian spirits causing the curse.

quickstrike2
10-06-2014, 03:23 PM
That was going to happen anyway with or without that happening. That loss made it a lot easier on Byrne though- no doubt about that.

It made it easier for sure. Firing the first black head coach after a bowl game season the year before, I was expecting the media to hammer us. After getting destroyed by our instate rival, and the using of the words "resign" it went really well I thought.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-06-2014, 03:41 PM
It made it easier for sure. Firing the first black head coach after a bowl game season the year before, I was expecting the media to hammer us. After getting destroyed by our instate rival, and the using of the words "resign" it went really well I thought.

I thought beating Arkansas the week before might get him another year, but getting beat 45-0 with only 37 yards of offense and going into a post game interview and say i have no clue what just happened usually means you have no path forward. On another note, he still tells everyone he got a raw deal by not being given 10 years to turn it around.